Apple Watch Series 4

Shutterfly

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Same question as you here. Still sitting on the fence if I should get AppleCare for the Watch. :s22::s22:

Tough decision. I always buy Apple Care for my iPhones, iPads, watch and Mac. So far never managed to use it even once. I did however pay for Apple repair services because things failed when the coverage was over. :(

mackie8

Reaction score
Same question as you here. Still sitting on the fence if I should get AppleCare for the Watch. :s22::s22:

applecare now is at $138 ...

im also thinking .. it will hit more than 1.2k for sport band SS ...
i have applecare plus for my series 3 SS.. only because i got it 2nd hand and applecare plus is already there... its added peace of mind ...

pangsaikang

Reaction score
Wonder how much i can fetch for my black ss series 3 lte :)

Dun mind getting just aluminum after selling mine

:)

check Carosuell. If you are not going to sell at a high price there would always be takers.

Btw before selling ur watch do delink the watch completely from ur Apple ID, IP and etc, otherwise the next user would have issue to sync the watch to their Apple ID and IP.

pangsaikang

Reaction score
You guys got get with apple care?

if u are spending over 1k for a SS, to add the 10%+ more for peace of mind for 2 yrs on ur watch is well worth it.

AC + Express service with a replacement is always a god send when u need to use the watch and dont want to have to wait for the repair.

jeffprobst

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I will probably get it cause I go gym confirm knock here and therefore

if u are spending over 1k for a SS, to add the 10%+ more for peace of mind for 2 yrs on ur watch is well worth it.

AC + Express service with a replacement is always a god send when u need to use the watch and dont want to have to wait for the repair.

Jirachi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tough decision. I always buy Apple Care for my iPhones, iPads, watch and Mac. So far never managed to use it even once. I did however pay for Apple repair services because things failed when the coverage was over. :(

I buy it for the Watch because there is no repair. It's 1:1 replacement if the watch has a problem.

applecare now is at $138 ...

im also thinking .. it will hit more than 1.2k for sport band SS ...
i have applecare plus for my series 3 SS.. only because i got it 2nd hand and applecare plus is already there... its added peace of mind ...

I think with how much we are already paying, I really don't mind paying $138 more for it. It's 10%+ only.

Shutterfly

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I buy it for the Watch because there is no repair. It's 1:1 replacement if the watch has a problem.

I think with how much we are already paying, I really don't mind paying $138 more for it. It's 10%+ only.

If it is battery replacement, also 1-1 exchange?

DOGGYCUP

Reaction score
Anyone wanna offload their S3? Drop me a PM, the specs and price you looking for. Not looking at LTE version. Wanna try out if I can get used to smartwatch before committing to get the S4.

Windowlover

Reaction score
What colour is popular for iWatch 4 ? Cannot cannot any sites or voting for it. Thinking of getting SS space grey or Gold ?

edm_11

Reaction score
What is the best way to delink? Got faq online?

check Carosuell. If you are not going to sell at a high price there would always be takers.

Btw before selling ur watch do delink the watch completely from ur Apple ID, IP and etc, otherwise the next user would have issue to sync the watch to their Apple ID and IP.

Shutterfly

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone ever return an Apple Watch before ? With the 14 days period. It is full refund including the Apple Care right?

Jirachi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone wanna offload their S3? Drop me a PM, the specs and price you looking for. Not looking at LTE version. Wanna try out if I can get used to smartwatch before committing to get the S4.
Are you specifically looking for aluminium or stainless steel case.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Then it quite worth to spend a battery replacement fee to get a brand new watch.

Last time my Series 2’s battery bloated after an overnight charge, and I brought it to Apple Store. Have to wait a few days for replacement as at that time no stock, but was given a 1 - 1 replacement. Then, my watch was only 2 mths old.

If out of warranty, then have to pay replacement cost of the watch module.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.