Applecare+ for iPhone

icyflame

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
3,797
Reaction score
277
You guys are right. I went and they just need to run some diagnostic tests. But the issue was the slots was full so I had to wait till Tues.

But don’t go try your luck, especially during iPhone launch period.
 

Jirachi

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
55,130
Reaction score
3,180
You guys are right. I went and they just need to run some diagnostic tests. But the issue was the slots was full so I had to wait till Tues.

But don’t go try your luck, especially during iPhone launch period.
You can try before next Friday.
 

froztheart

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2012
Messages
9,549
Reaction score
4,158
I book an appointment. Just sharing as unlike QCD, you may not be able to walk in and buy on the same day.

And they confirm that you cannot book apps to buy AC+ online
Apple will always prefer for users to book an appointment, walk-in depends on availability on that day.
 

Jirachi

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
55,130
Reaction score
3,180
I book an appointment. Just sharing as unlike QCD, you may not be able to walk in and buy on the same day.

And they confirm that you cannot book apps to buy AC+ online
Can walk-in. Weekday evening like 8/9pm they might entertain you because it is really quieter.

I have personally experienced this at all 3 Apple stores.
 

Banana?

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2025
Messages
93
Reaction score
43
I walked in into Apple Store at Orchard last week on a weekday in the evening to get AC+ for my 17PM. They did a quick diagnostic on my phone, took about 10 mins, paid and left, in and out in 15mins. I also bought it under my company’s CIS, so got 10% off as well.

For those planning to get AC+, better do it before the 18P/18PM launch. Shop confirm damn busy once the new iPhones drop. 😂
 

Jirachi

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
55,130
Reaction score
3,180
I walked in into Apple Store at Orchard last week on a weekday in the evening to get AC+ for my 17PM. They did a quick diagnostic on my phone, took about 10 mins, paid and left, in and out in 15mins. I also bought it under my company’s CIS, so got 10% off as well.

For those planning to get AC+, better do it before the 18P/18PM launch. Shop confirm damn busy once the new iPhones drop. 😂
Don't do it during 18/19/20 especially. Going to get denied for almost anything
 

icyflame

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
3,797
Reaction score
277
I walked in into Apple Store at Orchard last week on a weekday in the evening to get AC+ for my 17PM. They did a quick diagnostic on my phone, took about 10 mins, paid and left, in and out in 15mins. I also bought it under my company’s CIS, so got 10% off as well.

For those planning to get AC+, better do it before the 18P/18PM launch. Shop confirm damn busy once the new iPhones drop. 😂
Didn’t know CIS works. Will try to get it too
 

froztheart

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2012
Messages
9,549
Reaction score
4,158
I walked in into Apple Store at Orchard last week on a weekday in the evening to get AC+ for my 17PM. They did a quick diagnostic on my phone, took about 10 mins, paid and left, in and out in 15mins. I also bought it under my company’s CIS, so got 10% off as well.

For those planning to get AC+, better do it before the 18P/18PM launch. Shop confirm damn busy once the new iPhones drop. 😂
Good reminder, I always forget about my EPP. :s22:
 

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
125,322
Reaction score
6,583
Just go to Apple and walk in and buy apple care. Remember to ask for corporate discount.
 

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
125,322
Reaction score
6,583

How does the corporate discount for AppleCare work? Can anyone get it?
Is your company under Apple EPP? Don't know? When you buy time you can ask and they can check. Remember to bring your work pass.
 

argentinafa

Master Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2003
Messages
3,123
Reaction score
505
Is your company under Apple EPP? Don't know? When you buy time you can ask and they can check. Remember to bring your work pass.
Got 1 time I forgotten my staff pass, they allow me to show LinkedIn profile or work office email inbox as a proof to them
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top