Ask a Bicycle Question - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 24, 2008
Messages
84,917
Reaction score
2,910
I use brush to brush off the dust and dirt from the rims, brakes, side stand mount etc etc after every ride...Will use damp cloth to wipe down after brushing..
 

Albedo

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2009
Messages
34,777
Reaction score
2,399
Registration closed liao leh.

Anyway, I am hesitant to join after last year fatality.

If you really wanna meet up with fellow EDMW cyclists, why not meet up and have a relax ride to CV for dinner/supper and back? :D

When shall we have a EDMW ride to CV for nasi lemak? :D:D
 

Sadisticnoob

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2006
Messages
39,792
Reaction score
1,810

nightingelf

Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2005
Messages
345
Reaction score
0
@Sadisticnoob
So its better to just get a new one? Budget is about SGD 1k. But spend lesser would definitely be better.
 

IronMac

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2012
Messages
9,006
Reaction score
11
Hello guys,

I am wonder if I should buy a new bike or "do up" my old bike. I have 2 very old mountain bikes, Diamondback Response Sport - year 2000 and a Diamondback Ascent 1.0 - year 1997. Any advise?

My intention is to use them for commute. I find that these 2 bikes are very heavy, even if it is just for commuting.

Thanks.

Well, what's wrong with them now? It's not as if with a SGD1k budget you are going to get anything that is going to be significantly lighter.
 

patcheon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2004
Messages
12,339
Reaction score
5
Put a flag onto my vintage childhood bike. Happy 50th birthday Singapore!!!:D

11836713_10154104660044278_1996410933940682973_n.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top