
the max PSI stated on the tire is only for the tire itself right? the tube inside can go however high it can? if i change the tire that can withstand 80PSI, the tube can handle to?
been wanting to buy the sony camera for like 1+years liao, but my price is 400 lol
gopro quality looks nice too, but dun have the "game-like" speedo built in
latest look.
![]()
just ride hard, can become faster and faster. it helps that I had 2 coaches who taught me to ride better.
my coach always tell me you wanna ride fast have to keep riding at that speed, if you ride at 40kph you always think those riding at 50kph is fast and so on.

I realise I was not really sitting on my butt bone, shifted my saddle forward a little to have more weight on my butt and will see if my lower back still hurts. Otherwise, like u said, might have to change stem le.Wah, that stem sounds way too long. If the pain comes in after 10 min, means the bike fit (or lack of) is wrong liao. You can try looking for a loan 110mm or 100mm stem, see if it feels better then buy one.
If not, try dropping your stem down by 10 or maybe even 20mm on the steerer tube.
Aiya still tot quality will be gd.I got this pump before. Used it for about 9 to 12 months, then it started failing. During the downward stroke, the is no air going into the valve. I think the seal is damaged. But lazy to send it for repairs, so I bought another pump, a Topeak.
sweet ride !!latest look.
![]()
He tot u tailgating n wanted to overtake. He tot he too slow so he rode faster and maybe want to shake you off. But then u keep chasing, make him as a roadbiker malu. Then he stopped, you also stopped. He realised he had been made use of for drafting. Double combo malu. Yet u not paying him any tips, lagi sian. Next day onwards u will never see him there anymore. See la, u should make fren with him.Just now cycled at Seletar loop 2 rounds with my 14kg brompton.
Can roll at about 26-29kmh.. drafted behind some road bikes and chiong at 34kmh before the cyclist stopped one side and shot me a dirty look.![]()
Just now cycled at Seletar loop 2 rounds with my 14kg brompton.
Can roll at about 26-29kmh.. drafted behind some road bikes and chiong at 34kmh before the cyclist stopped one side and shot me a dirty look.![]()
I might join them officiallythat was probably happy feet people..
Just now cycled at Seletar loop 2 rounds with my 14kg brompton.
Can roll at about 26-29kmh.. drafted behind some road bikes and chiong at 34kmh before the cyclist stopped one side and shot me a dirty look.![]()
I am friendly one.
If I have brompton I will try to find a fling by flashing brompton atasness. 
Now many groups and gangs. 
Wah.. Changed tyres?
I find corsa good for riding but abit softyea, the continental gp4000s ii sidewall blew up. change to vittoria corsa g+ open tires.![]()
Btw do u have back pain / sore during normal time when u are not riding? Just to know whether the cause is from cycling or aging or other reasons. For me i have back problem. Certain riding positions may not be suitable.Thx sn and TD for advice, btw mine is lower back sore instead of pain. Any diff???
Sent from Samsung SM-G900F using GAGT