Ask a Bicycle Question - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

erwinrommel

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2007
Messages
27,868
Reaction score
3,141
He tot u tailgating n wanted to overtake. He tot he too slow so he rode faster and maybe want to shake you off. But then u keep chasing, make him as a roadbiker malu. Then he stopped, you also stopped. He realised he had been made use of for drafting. Double combo malu. Yet u not paying him any tips, lagi sian. Next day onwards u will never see him there anymore. See la, u should make fren with him.

It's a she. :s13:

What's so malu about small and big wheel bicycle cycling together?

why so fierce? :o I am friendly one. :o If I have brompton I will try to find a fling by flashing brompton atasness. :o

Brompton is not atas contrary to popular belief. :o

And its not fierce.
 

rarenick

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
26,192
Reaction score
3,670
It's a she. :s13:

What's so malu about small and big wheel bicycle cycling together?



Brompton is not atas contrary to popular belief. :o

And its not fierce.
No wonder give u dirty look. She tot u are colour wolf want to beo her backside.

Brompton jin atas. If not for nea, i won't know it is so many times more expensive than aleoca

Sent from Xiaomi MI 4I using GAGT
 

dilphinus

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2002
Messages
29,632
Reaction score
3,484
Btw do u have back pain / sore during normal time when u are not riding? Just to know whether the cause is from cycling or aging or other reasons. For me i have back problem. Certain riding positions may not be suitable.

Sent from Xiaomi MI 4I using GAGT

I 'suffer' from degenerative spine. Cycling helps to make it better. I get lower back pain pretty frequent.
 

Jay Bee

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2013
Messages
43,120
Reaction score
2
why so fierce? :o I am friendly one. :o If I have brompton I will try to find a fling by flashing brompton atasness. :o

moi will photocopy the invoice in A3 size and laminate, then ride with it as if it is my flag.

when female cyclists see the terms, C.O.D Amount payable: $2,000 they sure wet.
 

rarenick

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
26,192
Reaction score
3,670
I 'suffer' from degenerative spine. Cycling helps to make it better. I get lower back pain pretty frequent.
Me too ddd between L4 & 5. Cycling doesn't improve nor deteriorate my back. But if ride wrong position it will affect. Anyway cycling doesn't really improve my back because it is not exactly working on my core muscles.

Sent from Xiaomi MI 4I using GAGT
 
Last edited:

erwinrommel

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2007
Messages
27,868
Reaction score
3,141
No wonder give u dirty look. She tot u are colour wolf want to beo her backside.

Brompton jin atas. If not for nea, i won't know it is so many times more expensive than aleoca

She should be honoured if guys wanna bio. =:p

You thought a Brompton is the same price as the average aleoca bike out there? :s13:
 

PS.Hipster

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
636
Reaction score
0
Just got a new bike. Ordered tights from CRC but haven reach.

Can recommend any retail place to buy tights and helmet? Itching to go cycle now.
 

VD

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
5,240
Reaction score
2

rarenick

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
26,192
Reaction score
3,670
its Nparks la not NEA.. Why brompton not nice meh?
Lol. Npark not nea. Thanks

Brompton doesnt really look nice, and I don't fancy small wheels. Speed wise not sure because never tried before and i think it is overpriced. For expensive foldies, i rather get birdy.

I guess last time not much competition in the market so they might be the king. But now so many alternatives, sure dilute their business if they stop innovating.

Sent from Asus P024 using GAGT
 

VD

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
5,240
Reaction score
2
but u also have a citirus.. not small wheel meh :p

for brompton, I only like the fold, why would u pay 2+k for a steel frame bike that weights 13kg :p or more...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top