really depends on mileage,
for me its every 500km or so. no point you clean when you only ride 100-200km
Don't know leh. I see the lube that came with the bike abit grime magnet.
Anyway around 150km already when I cleaned.
Do I need to go back to the bike shop to do some checkup? I've read that new bikes should go back to the shop and get wheelset true-ing.
My guess is it wouldn't have much difference to have 1 cm longer on each side. By the way why do u want to change the handlebar? Just for carbon? I am contemplating for carbon seat post thoughHi all,
Very first post in this thread. I am currently riding a Crius Master V and i am looking to swap my handlebar to a Litepro Carbon Pro (600mm). Would like to ask you all cycling experts here, would there be any noticeable difference if I switch from a 580mm handlebar to a 600mm one? It seems to me that a 2cm difference would not make any difference.
Thanks in advance and a Happy Lunar New Year to all!![]()
My guess is it wouldn't have much difference to have 1 cm longer on each side. By the way why do u want to change the handlebar? Just for carbon? I am contemplating for carbon seat post though
That's my thinking as well. I was looking at a lighter handlebar and the pricing seems okay for the carbon pro for $58 and carbon ltd is too expensive. I was considering seatposts too but i would save that later. Saving up to switch my wheels first
Anyway, any recommendations for saddles? The stock saddle with the Crius is quite uncomfortable for me. Looking for something within $100.


Get a second hand antaresFor the stock saddle I seem to be sitting on the front narrow portion of the saddle. Maybe I have to adjust it forwards more?
I prefer more aggressive saddles, as compared to comfort saddles though
Happy new year to everyone once again!
In the first place is it level/horizontal?For the stock saddle I seem to be sitting on the front narrow portion of the saddle. Maybe I have to adjust it forwards more?
I prefer more aggressive saddles, as compared to comfort saddles though
Happy new year to everyone once again!
In the first place is it level/horizontal?
yupp the saddle is horizontal..so far clocked about 150km already, seems like I am still not used to it
In the first place is it level/horizontal?
yupp the saddle is horizontal..so far clocked about 150km already, seems like I am still not used to it![]()
Cambium best for me!
Wah put so tight for me so far lucky never figure beforecarbon handlebar gotta take care not to screw too tightly or else will crack. happened to mine. saddle I'm using fabric scoop radius, so far very comfortable for me.