You see, the way you did comparison is quite skewed. It is not an orange to orange comparison, it is like an apple to orange comparison.
When I said a $300 bike is probably a low-end frame with rubbish parts, it is probably those Hi-Ten Steel or those straight gauge aluminium.
I pretty sure your Polygon is already considered to have a DECENT frame, probably at least a triple-butted aluminium frame or carbon.
I am not saying you are wrong, but even if your engine is powerful.
Will you want to ride a $100 rubbish frame or a decent frame for a round island or race?
Don't say Polygon win Dogma. I can find those 29er MTB riders and I think they can even win some of the luxury-carbon road bikers.
I need a like button for this. Much better than the other kid who straight away challenge ball size when dealing with arguments n talk abt speed all the time



