But for carbon handlebar may not be true. I may give up the ideaSure. Tonight I post. If the stem folds outwards then whatever grips shouldn't be an issue
Sent from Xiaomi MI 4I using GAGT

But for carbon handlebar may not be true. I may give up the ideaSure. Tonight I post. If the stem folds outwards then whatever grips shouldn't be an issue
Instead of sacrificing structural integrity for weight saving.
Why not go for comfort and train engine?
Like get more comfortable grips or saddles then ride more.
Because a bike can only become that light. While you can train to be exponentially stronger better faster.

Anyone keen to order Fabric Scoop saddle from evancycles??
PM me if keen..
If 3 = free shipping, if 2 then shared shipping..
suddenly i very gian about this scoop saddle. Need to go find a physical sample to try first before ordering?
Instead of sacrificing structural integrity for weight saving.
Why not go for comfort and train engine?
Like get more comfortable grips or saddles then ride more.
Because a bike can only become that light. While you can train to be exponentially stronger better faster.
If you want, probably cannasia..Retails at $95 from them..
I'm going for Radius since my riding position is more upright...
I got a pair of tights to get from evans too. I checked, 2 saddles plus my tights can hit free shipping.
I go cannasia ssrr first.
So ex, considering its a job that requires 5mm Allen key and a screwdriverthat is reasonable, I was quoted $15-20 for just a RD. You do have to realised, the LBS need to earn a living.
Engine is hard to train .. need to suffer a lotInstead of sacrificing structural integrity for weight saving.
Why not go for comfort and train engine?
Like get more comfortable grips or saddles then ride more.
Because a bike can only become that light. While you can train to be exponentially stronger better faster.
Ya, so u should order with me..![]()
Hahahahaha. I tonight go see see Evans go what else to get.
Anyway you got a person who already hitfree shipping![]()
Need to buy 9 speed chain may need to cut if chain too longGuys.
Chaun link removable tool. Got difference anot? Not for bringing on rides. For home maintenance use.
Also I have 9 speed. Just buy a 9speed chain right? Then match my stock one. Got chance that it's shorter then my original anot?
Don't want to have a snapchain with no spare chain. Do chains come stock with powerlink?
Any picture of tbe saddle?If you want, probably cannasia..Retails at $95 from them..
I'm going for Radius since my riding position is more upright...
Actually hor feels around the same, my setup is around the same just that mini velo is slightly more aggroI beg to differ.
You take your road bike and cheong down mandai slope with those potholes and manhole covers..
Then u take your mini velo and cheong down the same stretch
Then u take a folding bike with a hinge in the middle and cheong down the same stretch..
Then you will appreciate the difference.
Seems like a fair price considering its a fair rebuild , maybe cheapest also 120 SGDanyone knows where or who can help to build a bike? Will be buying most of the things online, xt groupset and brake, frame, wheelsets, handlebar, stem, seatpole, the rest all buy from shop.
Ask chapter 2 cycle( i stay near the shop), quote me $150 onwards.
$150 quite expensive.