Citiguy
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jun 1, 2006
- Messages
- 8,220
- Reaction score
- 65
heheh. look at campy shamal mille or shamal ultra
trashley, those are campy equivalent to Fulcrum Zero?
heheh. look at campy shamal mille or shamal ultra
Hi, yup we have noah sl. $4,000 for frame. Pm me for edmw price.![]()
Between the Dahon Speed D8 and Visc P18, which is a better built? For long distance with minimal maintenance. Or shall I top up and get the Moulton?
Been two months since i gotten my tern foldie and have been riding around PCNs at least once weekly. However, I realised my wrists feel quite strained especially if i ride for more than an hour and my butt feels quite sore. Is this just a matter of getting used to or should i really look into changing my saddle and grips?
i bought from both bike24 and bike-discount several times and did not tio gst before.
Been two months since i gotten my tern foldie and have been riding around PCNs at least once weekly. However, I realised my wrists feel quite strained especially if i ride for more than an hour and my butt feels quite sore. Is this just a matter of getting used to or should i really look into changing my saddle and grips?
I have the same questions as well. Coz want to know if I could do the same with my mtbLidat hour many hours, avrg speed ?
Am not an expert but what i did in your case (similar issues)
#1 Get fully covered bike gloves (not fingerless)
Lidat hour many hours, avrg speed ?
I have the same questions as well. Coz want to know if I could do the same with my mtb
Sent from dunno where using GAGT
I have the same questions as well. Coz want to know if I could do the same with my mtb
Sent from dunno where using GAGT