luei74
High Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Aug 5, 2001
- Messages
- 28,994
- Reaction score
- 6,974
From FB
Looks like quite serious...
hope he's fine and speedy recovery...
From FB
From FB
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
www.ulaclock.com/lock.php#X1can recommend a good lock. no actual budget for it.
Nice and compact. Looks like it's bottle cage mounted?
currently using no name brand u lock. 30 sgd.can recommend a good lock. no actual budget for it.
This morning went SD shop to upgrade to ergon gp4 grip. Very good investment for long ride. So comfy
Sent from Xiaomi MI 4I using GAGT
Got discount off retail price. Compared to market price is reasonable or cheap. Most importantly his shop opens on Saturday morning which suits me n is along the way from hougang to MBS.Did he give you any discount? I can honestly say that their listed price is kinda much higher than others.
If u buy from Abus brand, it will have straps for hanging on top tube. But price is double of ulac.Nice and compact. Looks like it's bottle cage mounted?
Any other alternative mounting forms, cos both my cages are in use...
Also, how heavy is it?
/Dan
The whole compound is owned by same company I am working under. And the so called tenants are sister companies of the company I am working under. They didn't say anything about bringing the bike into office as well.First, make sure that you can bring the bike up into the office.
Second, yes, new parts and labor might not make it worthwhile. A new bike (mtb, foldie, or hybrid) might be worthwhile. But, if I were you, take the newest bike you have, tune it, clean it, see how well it works for you.
I am actually intending to get a Giant Anyroad, Merida Cyclocross 500 or Polygon Helios C4. Really leaning towards Merida Cyclocross 500.i am currently using a raeligh mv8 to commute to work, which is around 400 sgd.
https://ireallylovemybike.wordpress.com/2015/07/21/raleigh-mv8-review/
I just use a u lock to lock it at workplace downstairs.
I would be upgrading it further in the near future to make it easier and faster to ride (new wheels,new tires and new crankset)
on the other hand, I do have a spare 650c wheelset (26" road bike wheels) lying around somewhere, if you think that you wanna go with thinner tires, just drop me a pm and we can discuss more about it. take note that the spare tube and tires are almost impossible to be found in Singapore so you might need to keep some spares which you need to buy online (mainly tires and tubes) you choose to go down this option
i have never paid MRSP for all my cycling stuff yet lol. unless you damn rich to get new year model.Did he give you any discount? I can honestly say that their listed price is kinda much higher than others.
i actually dunno how fast youre riding now. but good luck in your search ! see if the bike can put racks, if can will strain your shoulders less.The whole compound is owned by same company I am working under. And the so called tenants are sister companies of the company I am working under. They didn't say anything about bringing the bike into office as well.
I am actually intending to get a Giant Anyroad, Merida Cyclocross 500 or Polygon Helios C4. Really leaning towards Merida Cyclocross 500.
i actually dunno how fast youre riding now. but good luck in your search ! see if the bike can put racks, if can will strain your shoulders less.
Carbon bike?