Ask a Bicycle Question - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadisticnoob

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2006
Messages
39,792
Reaction score
1,810
I only get my cycling stuffs from Chapter 2 Cycle and MBS cuz they always give discounts. But most stuffs are bought from Taobao. :D

But for newbies who don't buy their bicycle from them, they will charge full retail price.

For maintenance/tuning, I will turn to Scootz.

For my Brompton maintenance/mods, I will go Brompton Culture at Sin Ming.

But for newbies who don't buy their bicycle from them, they will charge full retail price.
Most place have to ask for discount... but then again I rarely shop in sg . Most of the time buy online and even so I don't let lbs fix my online stuff.

Sent from Asus ASUS_T00P using GAGT
 

leinad

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
39,711
Reaction score
4
Anyone ordering from Bike24? Am thinking of getting a Bryton 20.

Saw Sn's review and it looked pretty decent.

/Dan
 

Jay Bee

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2013
Messages
43,120
Reaction score
2
That why I prefer non disc brake bike easy to self tune I buibui so my wheel very easy go out of tune I always self tune from taking hours to tune now within 20min can done :crazy: but of course my way not as prefect as the tuning stand

ok la 50 quite cheapo, ~16spokes replace :s22: moi too buibui the rear tyre bth :s22:
 

KTVFanatic

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2008
Messages
1,696
Reaction score
0
Hi all,

I am currently looking to buy an entry level MTB. It will be mainly for PCN and occasional BT and ubin.

Right now I have set my eyes on Merida Big 7 100 (2015) currently retailing at 776.

My budget is in the range of $700 so hope some experienced riders can share their opinions or recommend me other models.

TIA!
 

nwh_sg

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2001
Messages
2,193
Reaction score
6
Fwah.. took me 5 days to read from pg 1 to last page of this thread. Got to know quite a bit of the gen biking knowledge discussed as well as some of the regular characters here.
 

MIVEC525

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2003
Messages
27,904
Reaction score
4,734
11755491_10207390659703078_392801769329365055_n.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top