Sadisticnoob
High Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jun 12, 2006
- Messages
- 39,792
- Reaction score
- 1,810
Most place have to ask for discount... but then again I rarely shop in sg . Most of the time buy online and even so I don't let lbs fix my online stuff.I only get my cycling stuffs from Chapter 2 Cycle and MBS cuz they always give discounts. But most stuffs are bought from Taobao.
But for newbies who don't buy their bicycle from them, they will charge full retail price.
For maintenance/tuning, I will turn to Scootz.
For my Brompton maintenance/mods, I will go Brompton Culture at Sin Ming.
But for newbies who don't buy their bicycle from them, they will charge full retail price.
Sent from Asus ASUS_T00P using GAGT
but of course my way not as prefect as the tuning stand
moi too buibui the rear tyre bth