binary_0011
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Nov 28, 2003
- Messages
- 8,300
- Reaction score
- 276
i dun ride pcn already, unless its raining until i cant see 5m in front, or bike/rider spoil
feels its more dangerous then road actually.....
totally agree.
i dun ride pcn already, unless its raining until i cant see 5m in front, or bike/rider spoil
feels its more dangerous then road actually.....
Open jio relax ride from AMK==>CV==> ECP==> GBTB
Friday evening 2030 at AMK ITE. Rolling speed about 22-25 kmh depending on wind direction.

Has anyone seen this helmet yet? Quite tempted to hoot it with those signal and brake lights![]()
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/819484536/lumos-a-next-generation-bicycle-helmet
Where is it sold?
Has anyone seen this helmet yet? Quite tempted to hoot it with those signal and brake lights![]()
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/819484536/lumos-a-next-generation-bicycle-helmet
Hey guys... I now have a crazy idea. My friend has a vintage steel road bike with downtube shifters, and I was thinking of helping her upgrade it to STIs with an old 5600 set I might be able to get my hands on. Have already bought the down tube barrel adjusters so the bike can be switched to STI.
Now I realised it's an ancient 7-speed 105. Which might mean the wheel spacing might be narrower (126mm I'm guessing). How do I check, and is it worth the risk to re-space to 130? It's a 1990s era steel frame and I've read that it should be do-able.
Also, how do I check what bottom bracket shell is needed for this?
The wheels are the primary reason for the change, btw - the current wheels use tubular tyres which are very expensive to change today compared to clinchers. The secondary reason is of course safety when shifting - it's not that easy to use down-tube shifters as it takes some getting used to, and even taking the eyes off the path/road.
/Dan
the only know production model helmet that I know of with rear lights is the KED brand, no idea about how it works since i bought an older model insteadHas anyone seen this helmet yet? Quite tempted to hoot it with those signal and brake lights![]()
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/819484536/lumos-a-next-generation-bicycle-helmet
Last time mine was down tube shifters. Use liao can vomit blood. So pls buy new bikeHey guys... I now have a crazy idea. My friend has a vintage steel road bike with downtube shifters, and I was thinking of helping her upgrade it to STIs with an old 5600 set I might be able to get my hands on. Have already bought the down tube barrel adjusters so the bike can be switched to STI.
Now I realised it's an ancient 7-speed 105. Which might mean the wheel spacing might be narrower (126mm I'm guessing). How do I check, and is it worth the risk to re-space to 130? It's a 1990s era steel frame and I've read that it should be do-able.
Also, how do I check what bottom bracket shell is needed for this?
The wheels are the primary reason for the change, btw - the current wheels use tubular tyres which are very expensive to change today compared to clinchers. The secondary reason is of course safety when shifting - it's not that easy to use down-tube shifters as it takes some getting used to, and even taking the eyes off the path/road.
/Dan
say hi to this dumbdumb
![]()
Can convert one leh, just buy more modern groupset can LiaoLast time mine was down tube shifters. Use liao can vomit blood. So pls buy new bike
Sent from Xiaomi MI 4I using GAGT
![]()
which one not lock?


