So you use allen key to act as a peddle?
I'm just waiting to see how others will reply this .... haha


Oh, btw, it's pedal, PEDAL!

So you use allen key to act as a peddle?


Ask him show us lorI'm just waiting to see how others will reply this .... haha
Oh, btw, it's pedal, PEDAL!
just what I wanna hear..thksAs someone who goes on longer rides (60-130kms in a day) and who likes to do self supported touring when possible, I would never touch disc brakes. They are too prone to being damaged and you need specialist tools to repair them. Not to mention trying to find the parts and associated expense.
V-brakes are easily repaired by the user and the parts can be found almost everywhere at really good prices. Stopping power is about the same or so I am told.
My current and future bikes will always have V-brakes for the above reasons.
i think the only "advantage" for disc brake is if you ride until the rim is muddy(not likely for most ppl)......
i can feel the braking control more with disc brakes. But it looks cooler tio bo![]()
No, the other key advantange is you don't have to change your rims when you have worn down your braking surfaces.
To be fair, they do last for quite some time, but every time you squeeze the brakes onto rims, you do scratch them. Worse when it's sandy/dusty so it acts as abrasives.
In theory, it's much less hassle and cheaper to replace disc rotors than an entire wheel (which necessitates replacing the hub and all that or rebuilding the wheels with new rims). In practise, it should last long enough.
i thought in wet weather v-brakes is as good as no brakes compared to disc?
So you use allen key to act as a peddle?
Another advantage I think for disc brake wheelset is that it's tolerance for an untrue rim is higher to remain ridable. Something like if some sort of accident happened during the ride and the rim became untrue, a rim brake wheelset would have a smaller buffer before the rims to be in contact with the brake pads and become unridable to make your way back home or to the shop while a disc brake wheelset does not have brakepads in the way.
Disc with mud u pour water lor. If disc got mud, your rims cannot be seen.just what I wanna hear..thks
disc with mud how?
i thought in wet weather v-brakes is as good as no brakes compared to disc?
Anybody buying anything from chainreactioncycle? Can help to "tompang"?
I am looking to buy shimano ultegra ten speed cassette cs 6700 23-11t.

I rather not use disc.disc brakes look cooler.
and the disc can many many pattern lolx
Is there any type of bicycle helmet that don't need to use chin strap? The sun mark is eye sore

Is there any type of bicycle helmet that don't need to use chin strap? The sun mark is eye sore
Sent from Xiaomi MI 4I using GAGT


Can see a bit on the sides. When i look at my selfie it is quite obvious. You all never have this problem?



No, I used the Allen key to screw the bolt in.