
The Rotor.
Spin the wheel and identify which is the part that needs to be straightened. Use an adjustable spanner, clip the part that you identify is bent, and then bend it back to "straighten" it...
...Don't squeeze the brake levers to stop the wheel, but hold the tyres instead...




If there's oil on the adjustable wrench or your fingers (which is a sure thing), you'll transfer it to the rotor. If you squeeze the brakes, you'll transfer the oil to your pads. If it's bad, you will spoil the pads and might have to change new pads also.Wah, so "manual"? I scare I crack the rotor/overbend that spot...
May I know the reason for this?
just got back from a leisure 12km cycle![]()
You joined Singapore Foldies group ride ah?![]()
12KM ride like only 20mins or 30mins nia
bike24 MO closed.
thanks for participating .
i might be ordering one last time in october, see the response. will most probably be my last one as im transiting between jobs
people who I ordered stuff from should receive a pm from me soon.
in terms of absolute cheapness, CRC wins on a sale day though there are some stuff cheaper on bike24.How is the prices of items from bike24 compared to crc??
Taking shipping from CRC is free as hit min order eligibility..
in terms of absolute cheapness, CRC wins on a sale day though there are some stuff cheaper on bike24.
what I like about bike 24, is their selection, they are one of the best stocked bike shop they have some brands that only they have ked
I did pick up several good deals though
...
/Dan
Next qn: there's a loose part at the area where my fork inserts into the head tube; any suggestions:
1.71 i thinkBy the way, ur latest order from bike24..What was the exchange rate?