you bought the shoes? did you try them on ? did you let them set the cleats for you and ride on the trainer
Yes i got try the shoes but to walk a few steps on floor only. Yes, only few steps.
The service at Tay Junction was absolutely disappointing when i bought the clipless peddles (deore xt) and shoes. I wouldn't recommend anyone going there if u are buying these.
1. They asked an inexperience staff to fix things up for me.
2. They didn't teach me how to use or how to hook onto the peddles.
3. They didn't let me use any trainer or do any adjustment for me. I am left to my own devices, until i approached the experienced senior looking guy (seemed like overall in charge) who seemed reluctant to share anything with me regarding the cleats. I have to specifically ask how to use and adjust the cleats and whether wrong settings would injure my knees. The answer i gotten is not up to my expectations. But to be fair, he asked the inexperience guy to adjust the peddles cleats brackets to the most loose setting since i am beginner.
The whole process is like i am begging them. I will not go back to them anymore. Damn regret going there.
Sent from Xiaomi MI 4I using GAGT