Anyone knows whether the popular bike accessories shop at changi village is open today?
Sent from Asus P024 using GAGT
Sent from Asus P024 using GAGT

Riding on yellow lines is sometimes dangerous. Got drain covers, potholes, stones, glass debris, wires out of nowhere, carcass, oily / dusty surface. Sometimes when i see these is already too late.
big box 25% off regular priced items. hooted a few moon lights and a bike stand.
tomorrow last day.
I am using ergon gp3L and veloAny good mtb grip to recommend? My current stock grip sucks.
U jin satki.Hi all,
I was on Seletar North at around 4:40 this morning and passing one of the construction sites when these two dogs decided to chase me. Hair raising for sure since it was totally unexpected and they chased me for about 5 seconds.
I've been chased before and this has been the closest any ever got to me. Never been chased in SG and I've cycled through whole packs of them near Lor Halus, Yishun, Kranji, LCK, etc. I've even chased some off the road. Grrrr...
After they stopped, I armed myself with a wrench and turned around to go look for them. It's extremely dangerous for both cyclists and dogs for them to be running around. I went to one entrance of the construction site and called the company to leave a message.
I then went to the other entrance and found one of the dogs and scolded it. Not while on its territory of course! I was across the road but could easily see it when I shone my torch around the area.
So, please, everybody be careful! Ride safe!
Hi all,
I was on Seletar North at around 4:40 this morning and passing one of the construction sites when these two dogs decided to chase me. Hair raising for sure since it was totally unexpected and they chased me for about 5 seconds.
I've been chased before and this has been the closest any ever got to me. Never been chased in SG and I've cycled through whole packs of them near Lor Halus, Yishun, Kranji, LCK, etc. I've even chased some off the road. Grrrr...
After they stopped, I armed myself with a wrench and turned around to go look for them. It's extremely dangerous for both cyclists and dogs for them to be running around. I went to one entrance of the construction site and called the company to leave a message.
I then went to the other entrance and found one of the dogs and scolded it. Not while on its territory of course! I was across the road but could easily see it when I shone my torch around the area.
So, please, everybody be careful! Ride safe!

Hi all,
I was on Seletar North at around 4:40 this morning and passing one of the construction sites when these two dogs decided to chase me. Hair raising for sure since it was totally unexpected and they chased me for about 5 seconds.
blah blah
registered 168km for bike rally.![]()
wanna go but will be in ukregistered 168km for bike rally.![]()