Ask a Bicycle Question - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

breezy

Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2015
Messages
129
Reaction score
0
carbon handlebar gotta take care not to screw too tightly or else will crack. happened to mine. saddle I'm using fabric scoop radius, so far very comfortable for me.

I see..my stem is the quick release kind, the clamp cannot be too tight as well? so far cannot find any reviews for the litepro carbon though

Thanks for the suggestion! It looks good too. will find time to go and have a look around. Working the entire CNY..
 

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,966
Reaction score
13,731
I see..my stem is the quick release kind, the clamp cannot be too tight as well? so far cannot find any reviews for the litepro carbon though

Thanks for the suggestion! It looks good too. will find time to go and have a look around. Working the entire CNY..

litepro carbon seat post? I'm using for my birdy. very light and so far working well. it scratches easily though.
 

breezy

Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2015
Messages
129
Reaction score
0
litepro carbon seat post? I'm using for my birdy. very light and so far working well. it scratches easily though.

Oops sorry, I meant that my handlepost is a quick release one. Do I have to take care not to clamp too tightly for a carbon handlebar as well? In case of cracking it.

I looked up on the fabric scoop already. The red and black colour model suits my bike. May I know what's the pricing for it?
 

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,966
Reaction score
13,731
Oops sorry, I meant that my handlepost is a quick release one. Do I have to take care not to clamp too tightly for a carbon handlebar as well? In case of cracking it.

I looked up on the fabric scoop already. The red and black colour model suits my bike. May I know what's the pricing for it?

I think for anything carbon, try not to clamp too hard.

I got the cromo rail version from cannasia for $95. later on got a carbon rail version online. the cromo rail version is good enough.
 

LesterQ

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2010
Messages
5,412
Reaction score
0
A. Change your lube.
B. What bike and what road conditions?


Like I said lo , I clean cause I wanna change to the dry lube.

I guess I'll be riding less during rainy days after learning about cleaning. Haha.

Birdyyyy~~

Is the cambium as slippery as the B17? Since the surface is dotted should have better friction.
 
Joined
Mar 1, 2013
Messages
41,879
Reaction score
1
is it available already? I checked some time ago and it was still under development.

yeah...but the max i would spend on a bike is 1k sgd imo.

the bike costs 2k....2x my comfort threshold

i would be damn worried to bring the bike around...scare kena stolen sia
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top