Sadisticnoob
High Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jun 12, 2006
- Messages
- 39,792
- Reaction score
- 1,810
hmm, i dont use all types, only certain types.I Got my bontrager carbon cage quite cheap too, but from taobao la. Seems legit. 10 plus I tink? If want I can try to find the link.
Sent from Samsung SM-G900F using GAGT
yes weight savings and doesnt rust.
merida is more racy, the colnago abit more relaxed from the numbersHello everyone, *
I'm looking to go from my foldie (a java fit 16) to a road bike.*
Been researching around and narrowed it down to 2 models.*
Merida Scultura 400 @$13xx
Colnago Strada SL 2016 @$1600
My budget is pretty much around $1600.
Main usage will be for weekly exercising and taking part in cycling events.*
I'm probably still going to need to budget for pedals and shoes. *But that's another matter. **
Now I can't decide between the 2. Both 105. But not full groupset. I do like Colnago better because they have a red frame. *Haven't test ride yet but soon I suppose.*
Any opinions which would be better pick? Why? And why not? Thanks
Hi , isit common whereby if the mountain bike is not used for few months , e tyre pressure need to pump when gg to use as the tyre pressure is very low.
yes.. it will lao after 2 months or so
