Thks for e reply..normally go to petrol stat to pump as its the fastest. If pump at home,any pump to recommend?
mi using topeak as well..
![]()
you don't really need suspension![]()

SD's sexy legs

I definitely need.
Big butt bui bui here.![]()
LOL... if u cycle more then you become less bui bui
seriously, a stiffer frame gives better power efficiency, you dampen it with shock absorbers/suspension, you will lose some energy.
I understand you want a comfortable ride, who doesn't.
Can be tiring after some distance.U always ride off road meh?I am not looking at speed nowadays.
Saying that, a minimum of 30kmh should be easily achievable even on small wheels. But small wheels need suspension to cushion the small potholes and bumpiness.
Fatter tyres are ok, but not too fat la.Can be tiring after some distance.
U always ride off road meh?
Is tis pump good? Wats e pricing?
Nice shadow I see there...