Ask a Bicycle Question - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,950
Reaction score
13,694
Saddle fixed up! Kym?

242rXpC.jpg


Edit: sorry hp pic lousy...

nice. your butt agrees? :D
 

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,950
Reaction score
13,694
It's considered cyclocross? Actually other then the disc brakes what's the diff?

this one considered more of endurance than cyclocross. the tire clearance quite big, so can fit big tires. most new road bikes are coming with disc brakes now.
 

Cryogenist

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2005
Messages
1,755
Reaction score
105
Cyclocross have disc brakes and tire clearance typically up to 35c.

The more endurance version of it, the gravel bike, have like 40-45c clearance.
 

LesterQ

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2010
Messages
5,412
Reaction score
0
yea, changed it to Speedcage. :o

Got difference anot.

I've read about the pulley being the one that spins the most and what not.
Bearing must be extremely smooth.

But I read the research with number stating that the difference in watts is 19-13w or some minuscule amount.
 

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 24, 2008
Messages
84,917
Reaction score
2,910
Got difference anot.

I've read about the pulley being the one that spins the most and what not.
Bearing must be extremely smooth.

But I read the research with number stating that the difference in watts is 19-13w or some minuscule amount.

How the saddle?? Good weather to test reh..
 

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,950
Reaction score
13,694
Got difference anot.

I've read about the pulley being the one that spins the most and what not.
Bearing must be extremely smooth.

But I read the research with number stating that the difference in watts is 19-13w or some minuscule amount.

every little bit helps. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top