It took me a long time at first, when time passes my vision is clearer.
I'm a hardcore gamer, i played not simply because of fun. I will always head on to compete with other in FPS game. Even i'm not those professional out there. So for me, FramePS is very vital, my current machine only will get 60FPS when everything set to low, and the 60 is not constantly it jump from the range of 20~60. And the notebook heat up to 100C in CPU and 90C in GPU.
I narrow down a lot of machine, go from forum to forum. Until i find my goal. GTX780M is the best on our current market, and from what i see Asus G750-JH is by far the best cooling system, but it come with a very expensive Spec. I don't really need a SSD, myself~ so for budget but High End Spec~ i choose X15S, the cooling is not as good as the G750JH, but close to it.
As long as the notebook is capped at Max 85C~92C that can run 8hours daily~ of gaming. I'm satisfied
I think you should go for X15S too. Not sure how you compared the cooling between the X15S and Asus but rest assured the X15S has great cooling. In fact the cooling vents are placed in the same position as the Asus i.e. at the back. And if you still feel it's not cool enough, you can always invest in a good notebook cooler.
Plus Aftershock allows you to customize your system to your heart's content. If you don't need an SSD, you can always get an HDD. But if you never used SSD before, take it from me, it really changes everything! Loading time is significantly decreased. And I mean game loading, boot up, restarts, etc. I didn't have the budget for an SSD + HDD which some people feel is an ideal setup, so I went for a hybrid instead and it's amazing.
And it helps that the Aftershock team is very very helpful. You should try going to their website and use their online chat function. There is always someone manning that chat and they can answer your queries quickly. And it helps that they are gamers too so they should be able to answer any queries you have. Best is you go down to their showroom at Serangoon Rd, along the main Little India road. You can try playing games on their systems there.
It took me a long time at first, when time passes my vision is clearer.