Hi guys, i am in the market for a new laptop.
Went to funan center today and I am not deciding between
msi gs60 2Pc ghost - 2199
intel core i7-4710hq
16gb ram
nvidia gtx 850m 2gb
1tb hdd
15.6 led blacklit display
asus g56jk - 1698
intel core i7-4710hq
8gb
1tb hdd
nvidia gtx 850m 4gb ddr3
15.6 full hd non glare led display
these are the two options i am choosing between. I know the msi is more expensive because of the better specs. I am comfortable with both specs. I would like to hear more from different opinions as to which would you choose.
In addition, my research seems to point to msi overheating alot, the asus is does not overheat as much. Is this true? Any msi users face overheating issues? Or rather just cooling issues?
The asus is also slightly heavier at 2.7kg while the msi is around 1.7/1.9. I game quite alot but also carry my laptop around alot for work.
I would greatly appreciate any feedback! Other laptop recommendations are welcomed too! Thanks in advance!
Went to funan center today and I am not deciding between
msi gs60 2Pc ghost - 2199
intel core i7-4710hq
16gb ram
nvidia gtx 850m 2gb
1tb hdd
15.6 led blacklit display
asus g56jk - 1698
intel core i7-4710hq
8gb
1tb hdd
nvidia gtx 850m 4gb ddr3
15.6 full hd non glare led display
these are the two options i am choosing between. I know the msi is more expensive because of the better specs. I am comfortable with both specs. I would like to hear more from different opinions as to which would you choose.
In addition, my research seems to point to msi overheating alot, the asus is does not overheat as much. Is this true? Any msi users face overheating issues? Or rather just cooling issues?
The asus is also slightly heavier at 2.7kg while the msi is around 1.7/1.9. I game quite alot but also carry my laptop around alot for work.
I would greatly appreciate any feedback! Other laptop recommendations are welcomed too! Thanks in advance!