Geylang Prawn Seller
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jan 26, 2012
- Messages
- 12,333
- Reaction score
- 2,576
thats what dali means right
local speciality
local speciality

大ē=å¤§ē² = dua liapDali is the Tian Long Ba Bu novel

Wa yr wife gan chio SiaWhy China dali so many chio bu?
Sorry npnt, I can't take pic of the atb chiobu. My wife will kan me![]()
Now nice cooling weather![]()
![]()
![]()
I lao unker but my wife 10year younger than meWa yr wife gan chio Sia![]()

Go cycling around erhai lake?
Take ropeway up cangshan jalan jalan?
![]()

the mountain valley very deep sia~Why China dali so many chio bu?
Sorry npnt, I can't take pic of the atb chiobu. My wife will kan me![]()
Now nice cooling weather![]()
![]()
![]()

Good. Like that me heng heng huat huatwah her hands like fleshy fleshy.

My ride of the day![]()
![]()
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demi-Gods_and_Semi-Devils_film_cityCan go the Tian Long Ba Bu set, not far from the 3 pagodas