nachtsid.er
High Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jul 8, 2019
- Messages
- 25,492
- Reaction score
- 13,713
your right hand will kan you?

Wah you like dinobu one ah?
she have 90kg ornot

Wait I see if any nice one mapls show more scenic photo of the mountains and valley![]()

No come wastedI was planning to visit Li Jiang this year but got tied up with work. Hope can make the trip next year and bio the Da Li chio bus.

兄台可有遇到段誉 ??Why China dali so many chio bu?
Sorry npnt, I can't take pic of the atb chiobu. My wife will kan me![]()
Now nice cooling weather![]()
![]()
![]()
pls show more scenic photo of the mountains and valley![]()

chius are a naise person~ let her pose ba~![]()
She post on my rental bicycle. Can report her ma![]()
![]()
she is forgiven~


do u need to lock up ur bicycle? would someone cycle it away?![]()
Relax here drink atas Kopi and enjoy the nice view![]()
![]()

Yesterday saw one sinkie at the mall.Got see any screaming sinkie kids? Then can open thread kpkb travel xxxx km yet kenna disturbed by another sinkie family.

But can expose yr wife? Simi logic?Why China dali so many chio bu?
Sorry npnt, I can't take pic of the atb chiobu. My wife will kan me![]()
Now nice cooling weather![]()
![]()
![]()
That is you or your wife?Why China dali so many chio bu?
Sorry npnt, I can't take pic of the atb chiobu. My wife will kan me![]()
Now nice cooling weather![]()
![]()
![]()
i saw a dino bu onlyWhy China dali so many chio bu?
Sorry npnt, I can't take pic of the atb chiobu. My wife will kan me![]()
Now nice cooling weather![]()
![]()