Atrix laptop shop closed down?

wwenze

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2002
Messages
86,914
Reaction score
30,523
Change company name come back same owner issit.

Old birds know the trick.
 

cosmothecat

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2010
Messages
39,586
Reaction score
23,268
When property prices and rent are high, the only profitable business model is the luxury goods model. Cost of manufacturing product = 10% of selling price, the remaining 90% gross profit can use to meet all sorts of business expenses.
 

wongminmin

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2014
Messages
34,604
Reaction score
18,826
wow something is wrong..... their cancellation rate is 56%..... their laptop/rog ally are cheap 😭
 

happyman800

Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2005
Messages
285
Reaction score
146
I bought 1 laptop and 2 desktops from them... If store's rental is high, the best is to sell online (Laz or Shopee), but why close down?... Cash flow problem liao. Not sure how much money not paying the staff and rental . O$P$!!!! :LOL:
 

Acetone

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 20, 2005
Messages
63,911
Reaction score
14,713
Don’t scare us, many bbfa out in order for new pc pending delivery
 

NintendoSwitch

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2024
Messages
25,884
Reaction score
10,302
I have always doubted their authenticity since day 1 when they opened shop. Very similar to newstead. Their business is very dubious and shady. That's why I have never shopped with them or encourage anyone to shop from them.

Now I finally know why. It's all just a calculated corporate front to cheat and laundry money.

Gg to those who paid and still trying to get their stock. Hopefully you can get your money back
What made it seem shady? I haven't bought from these tiny shops in a long time. Last one I bought from an actual shop was Challenger during pandemic. Cash and carry.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top