Audio Technica Appreciation Thread

AaronZzZ

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just got the IM02s. Really love the sound signature. :)

3ucHuAo.jpg

Jason8811

Reaction score
i just got my ath-500x last IT show and now peeling liao wtf

audiotechnica earpad so cui?!

Wear and tear for earpads are common, happens to most brands unless its made of genuine leather which will last much longer.

My Grado headphone pads needs to be replaced at least once a year even if I don't wear them.

Red_Cheesepie

Master Member
Reaction score
Considering to upgrade from UE900 to ATH CKR100. Just tried the demo for CKR100 and kind of like how it gives me the feeling that I'm listening closer from the source, the distinction between vocals n instrument. Worth the upgrade? SGD$500+..

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Considering to upgrade from UE900 to ATH CKR100. Just tried the demo for CKR100 and kind of like how it gives me the feeling that I'm listening closer from the source, the distinction between vocals n instrument. Worth the upgrade? SGD$500+..

Go try everything within your budget. Suggest you go hear jvc hx850 and jvc fx 100, inear sd 2.

Jun_rui

Reaction score
Just got my im50s and it sounds ****ing amazing. Realised how much detail i was missing out with my previous earpiece

Franky37

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I have an e-40 right now but I intend to get an over-ear headphone. Any recommendation other than M50x?

Also, I will be going to Japan soon. So should I get it over there or here at comex?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.