- Joined
- May 15, 2000
- Messages
- 10,029
- Reaction score
- 1,918
It is mostly rupiah for the little places. Sometimes they may quote USD, but you can ask for the underlying rupiah rate. I did not have to use USD at all.


hi all,
use this thread to ask a question as i'm going bali @ august.
i've booked and confirmed a hotel thru agoda. so, the payment is made the day i confirmed the booking? or the day i book out of the hotel?
ps. my first time using online booking.
hi all,
use this thread to ask a question as i'm going bali @ august.
i've booked and confirmed a hotel thru agoda. so, the payment is made the day i confirmed the booking? or the day i book out of the hotel?
ps. my first time using online booking.
Hi,
I am going to Bali in December for the first time. (mountain Tortoise here)
I have some queries. Hope some Bali experts can help.
1) I read somewhere about the taxi at the airport but it wasn't very clear. Can someone enlighten me? What is the safest and wun kena carrot head method to take taxi from airport? How much would it cost to take from airport to the Legian area?
2) The main shopping belt at Kuta. How big is it exactly? Orchard road size? What is there to buy and do there? Is there anything apart from wooden handicrafts and cultural things to buy?
3) Anyone has stayed in The island Hotel or The Grand Akhyati? Any reviews and comments?
4) What are the must see and must do things in Bali apart from the beach?
5) Any makan recommendations? Seafood? I heard the Jim----- (dunno how to spell) is like boat quay. Chop Tourists place. Any other places to recommend?
Will really appreciate some help.