Batman v Superman - Rotten

alibababags

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2008
Messages
27,902
Reaction score
471
why last part the soil on superman coffin fly upwards?

is like X-men, last part, magneto play chess, the chess piece move when his finger near it.

Is to imply that superman will come back from the dead
 

VoteWisely

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2010
Messages
36,160
Reaction score
0
if you like deadpool then you should watch this movie. not that bad as many claimed. quite enjoyable on the overall as an action movie like deadpool although none of the chars break 4th wall and no humorous part. worth to watch on a weekday.

you might have some questions on the plot but they will be revealed in justice league part one next year.

Lol wut. They are two entirely different movies. One is a light hearted, low budget funny colorful superhero action movie with wisecracker character, with a simple plot.

Batman v superman is an high budget, dark and gritty superhero movie featuring two superheroes clashing due to different ideas, with multiple plots and no humor and a very serious movie tone.

Dont make use of deadpool to make ppl watch batman v superman leh. They are very different.
 

rider83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2007
Messages
13,379
Reaction score
6,144
I think Director Zack Snyder purposely made BvS this way: showing too many puzzle pieces but deliberating miss out the important pieces to make up the whole picture.

Look at Batman. The successful trilogy has a Batman none like the Batman in BvS. Totally 2 different persons.

Superman is still ok as he is just what I expect him to be. Always restraining himself in the end, trying to be humane and such.

Lex Luthor is too much a joker and riddler combined. Not the Lex Luthor in comic. Some says he LL jr, but that would suggest the whole movie is set in Earth-3 where LL jr is born? A different universe from what the audience would expect.

Wonder woman is a saver to the movie, fits in nicely. Not much questions about her.

The videos of other metahuman just an intro to the other super heroes. The way the movie is being film, the sequence of events is just messy. Frankly, I may want to watch it again not because it is enjoyable, but I just want to make sure I don't miss any important.

Audience will find it hard to appreciate BvS without missing pieces. My bet is that these missing pieces will NOT be from the uncut version that is going to be released in the blueray/dvd. They will be coming from individual movies of superheroes/villians in the future (more money rolling in). Only after watching these movies will allow audience to rewatch and appreciate BvS better.

Overall, I feel that the producer is just trying to use the highly anticipated BvS battle to lure audience to watch this "Mega Trailer" of other upcoming DC heroes movies. It is not very fantastic, but does have somewhat its own entertainment value.
 

ten_david197

Banned
Joined
Apr 10, 2009
Messages
15,872
Reaction score
2
Lol, last night watched it, with no expectations, despite having the impression from here, that it sucks.

I thoroughly enjoyed it though.

Maybe because I don't tend to over think this kind of thing, nor do I care about what really happened in the comics.

I don't know why people would want to say oh it should have been like this, it's illogical, the action is too fast (IMHO Transformers is messy, not Batman Vs Superman) bla bla bla.

Can't wait for the second instalment! :o
 

fortunecat

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2005
Messages
84,208
Reaction score
13,328
Lol, last night watched it, with no expectations, despite having the impression from here, that it sucks.

I thoroughly enjoyed it though.

Maybe because I don't tend to over think this kind of thing, nor do I care about what really happened in the comics.

I don't know why people would want to say oh it should have been like this, it's illogical, the action is too fast (IMHO Transformers is messy, not Batman Vs Superman) bla bla bla.

Can't wait for the second instalment! :o
Most people not so happy about the plot and the jumping around scenes i think, but it didn't reduce the entertainment value for me. Did hope Superman is not so useless though, he was basically pwned by everyone in this movie, everyone whom he can kill like a fly if he wanted.

Sent from LGE LG-H815 using GAGT
 

IDevil

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2005
Messages
21,444
Reaction score
49
It could hav been so much better..

Zack synder fuked it up imo..

And i hav to say it takes serious skill to be able to fuked up a title with both superman and batman.

Sent from :s34: using GAGT
 

taker42

Master Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2006
Messages
4,597
Reaction score
7
I've always wondered about that in ALL the batman films, even in nolan's trilogy :s13:

Like you confirm need a lot of manpower to construct the bat cave, how you gonna explain this to the Contractors sia :s13:

Bring in blindfolded banglas
 

Adi Dassler

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2010
Messages
44,241
Reaction score
2,029
Lol, last night watched it, with no expectations, despite having the impression from here, that it sucks.

I thoroughly enjoyed it though.

Maybe because I don't tend to over think this kind of thing, nor do I care about what really happened in the comics.

I don't know why people would want to say oh it should have been like this, it's illogical, the action is too fast (IMHO Transformers is messy, not Batman Vs Superman) bla bla bla.

Can't wait for the second instalment! :o

This.......
 

ten_david197

Banned
Joined
Apr 10, 2009
Messages
15,872
Reaction score
2
Most people not so happy about the plot and the jumping around scenes i think, but it didn't reduce the entertainment value for me. Did hope Superman is not so useless though, he was basically pwned by everyone in this movie, everyone whom he can kill like a fly if he wanted.

Sent from LGE LG-H815 using GAGT

I suspect it's the same 'issue' people had, with Sucker Punch but then all those 'jumping scenes' you talked about, made sense to me.

Which I why I thoroughly enjoyed Sucker Punch too, while some people absolutely hated it.

Like it was said in Batman Vs Superman - "People hate what they don't understand."

:s13: :s13: :s13:
 

Alphidius

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2004
Messages
69,130
Reaction score
2,445
To those who watched...

was this scene in the movie after the credits rolled?

 

King.Koopa

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2014
Messages
26,361
Reaction score
5,443
Quite nice ma the movie. Just at alot of talking. But then the action scene really nice reh. Better than age of ultron :o.

Got any end credit scene anot har. Moi never stay :o.
 

CI

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
21,912
Reaction score
4,406
To those who watched...

was this scene in the movie after the credits rolled?


No, not inside. Good thing too. Probably gonna confuse the audience even more. Another who da ****? :o
 

clayghost

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2009
Messages
744
Reaction score
12
'Batman v Superman' Sets Record With Worst Friday-Sunday Drop For A Superhero Pic

Batman v Superman has set a new record for the worst Friday-to-Sunday drop for a superhero movie release in modern North American box office history. In dropping 55% from its $82 million Friday debut to its $37 million gross on Sunday, it pummeled all prior records for weakness in theatrical staying power. It even beat the nearly universally reviled and now long-forgotten Fantastic Four reboot, which dropped a comparatively modest 48% across its opening weekend in the summer of 2015.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/robcain...-sunday-drop-for-superhero-pics/#555f19486d72
 

alibababags

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2008
Messages
27,902
Reaction score
471
No, not inside. Good thing too. Probably gonna confuse the audience even more. Another who da ****? :o

Those that go who da **** are the same people who asked who thanos is after avengers :s13:
 

clayghost

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2009
Messages
744
Reaction score
12
not darkseid but some said he look like darkseid's father yuga khan due to the horns and the 3 boxes are mother boxes created by new gods.

I am actually interested in that Cyborg seems to be created from a mother box . Still meh on Cyborg , seems to be the most boring upcoming DC movie unless they really change him a lot.
 

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2006
Messages
69,527
Reaction score
20,069
Which villian in DC Comic is the most powerful one ? :s8:
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top