Batman v Superman - Rotten

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2001
Messages
83,347
Reaction score
3,039
Injustice storyline, Superman and a few more superhero brought the underwater city to the desert to force Aquaman to submit... if Superman can KO Aquaman, why go through the trouble....

Sent from nothing new using GAGT

Leemember last time Ah Kua man supposed to be invincible in the sea as he can draw unlimited power from the water element cum Superman in deep sea get cut off from constant supply of sunlight which will affect his power and endurance in a prolong fight so even Superman also cannot defeat Ah Kua easily in sea. Not sure in the new universe still got this setting or not. :(
 

VoteWisely

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2010
Messages
36,160
Reaction score
0
I don't care whether they do well but your attempts are trollbaiting and you sound like a pawn. That article is another piece of sensationalism being played up and you used it as if its supposed to prove anything. I'm just playing your silly game to show how stupid you sound by applying a little common sense and dare say a little optimism.

I get it the movie is flawed I'm not gonna stop from you disliking it you're entitled but the level of hate and intent on painting as some sort of aberration and your justifications are just laughable.

The signs are there, you tell me. Or better yet don't, even if we both end up in the same theater, we wouldn't be watching the same movie. :s13:

You are the one bringing up opening BO to justify and defend the movie, now you say you dont care after i bring up the news of how it has a significantly large drop after that and how it is still too early to tell.

You say i am childish ignorance about this movie, yet i am the one pointing out numerous plotholes and nonsensical actions of the movie that you have no reply to. I feel like you are actually the one who are ignorance about the movie. More like you are a DC shills here. If you want to laugh at my justification then go ahead loh.
 

cal127

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
29,242
Reaction score
3,910
You are the one bringing up opening BO to justify and defend the movie, now you say you dont care after i bring up the news of how it has a significantly large drop after that and how it is still too early to tell.

You say i am childish ignorance about this movie, yet i am the one pointing out numerous plotholes and nonsensical actions of the movie that you have no reply to. I feel like you are actually the one who are ignorance about the movie. More like you are a DC shills here. If you want to laugh at my justification then go ahead loh.

I'm not taking sides like you, I care only if you make sense and I've already explained why. You didn't addressed those issues I brought up. Do you even know what is frontloaded? You are not being sensible in your approach that's why I'm calling you out.

I'm afraid it isn't just me who resonate the view and opinion of you. You should track back and take into consideration the views of those you responded to also. Try to read, I've no problem with ppl here disliking this film and have accorded the same respect. Try to keep up. :s13:
 
Last edited:

zensushi

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
58,441
Reaction score
10,771
1385965_10154321129465101_1274840662410629998_n.jpg



You beauty!
 

bugis78

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2003
Messages
1,789
Reaction score
71
Batman vs superman

when is shazam vs superman
wonder who win. Little boy with 6 gods power :)
 

swift24

Master Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2013
Messages
4,829
Reaction score
1
i guess it was when he was about to kill superman and lois came and stopped him?

i don't remember any indication that lex knew bruce wayne was batman.

Lex should know cause he invite Bruce to his house and he 'allowed' batman to steal info about kryptonite so that they can have a fair fight.
 

alibababags

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2008
Messages
27,902
Reaction score
471
Batman vs superman

when is shazam vs superman
wonder who win. Little boy with 6 gods power :)

shazam got magic sure win. but he still small boy going through puberty :o


can't wait for shazam movie coming but must wait for 2019 sia
 

alibababags

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2008
Messages
27,902
Reaction score
471
Actually if lex luthor can trace all the metahumans, it will be very strange that he dun know who batman is much earlier, to me.

Sent from LGE LG-H815 using GAGT

yeap.

he did mentioned in the Fortune 500 interview (marketing for BvS) that batman is a vigilante since a long time ago, and that times have change and to keep up with the times batman needs alot of resources, and not many people got the resources to keep up.

from here can infer that he sort of guess bruce wayne is batman liao.
 

VoteWisely

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2010
Messages
36,160
Reaction score
0
I'm not taking sides like you, I care only if you make sense and I've already explained why. You didn't addressed those issues I brought up. Do you even know what is frontloaded? You are not being sensible in your approach that's why I'm calling you out.

I'm afraid it isn't just me who resonate the view and opinion of you. You should track back and take into consideration the views of those you responded to also. Try to read, I've no problem with ppl here disliking this film and have accorded the same respect. Try to keep up. :s13:

I dont see what's wrong with taking on the side that this movie isn't good...and i dont see where is it not sensible.

You disagree with my approach, then ok loh. Tell me again where my approach to the movie is wrong and how i should approach it.

I have seem and take in the views. Got people agree, got people disagree. Those disagree, says to disregard the plotholes as marvel also have them. In other words, they are telling me to not focus and make sense of the plot too much and just enjoy the action scenes. I find that hypocritical.

People also said this movie is thought provoking, but in what sense? Trying to decipher the dreams that only geeks has answer to? Or the theme of the movie about whether how to react to an alien that protect the Earth? This theme doesn't play much in the characters' motivation for the fight in the end. It just kind of evaporated half way into the movie.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top