Bixby Routine

dgeralds

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 19, 2001
Messages
7,379
Reaction score
2,402
I find Bixby Routine very useful.

How to control the volume for ringer in Bixby routines?

I see Volume control only for media but not for notifications, ringtone, and system sound.

Thank you.
 

tutonic

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
1,199
Reaction score
10
I find Bixby Routine very useful.

How to control the volume for ringer in Bixby routines?

I see Volume control only for media but not for notifications, ringtone, and system sound.

Thank you.

Yeah. Bixby Routines are legit very useful. I don't even need to bother to check for WiFi connections, and whatnot, since I've programmed it as a routine for when I reach work, when I get home and also when my Bluetooth stuff connects.

To answer your question, I don't think you can set ringer volume.
 

dgeralds

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 19, 2001
Messages
7,379
Reaction score
2,402
It's a pity. Hope the future upgrade introduces the option to control ringer volume.

Yeah. Bixby Routines are legit very useful. I don't even need to bother to check for WiFi connections, and whatnot, since I've programmed it as a routine for when I reach work, when I get home and also when my Bluetooth stuff connects.

To answer your question, I don't think you can set ringer volume.
 

Advancer

Banned
Joined
Oct 14, 2001
Messages
4,909
Reaction score
1,329
It's a pity. Hope the future upgrade introduces the option to control ringer volume.

I see an option to control bixby voice. Not sure if that's what u guys are looking for.
Press volume button up or down then swipe down the volume notification on screen. There u can see bixby voice volume control.
 

tutonic

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
1,199
Reaction score
10
I see an option to control bixby voice. Not sure if that's what u guys are looking for.
Press volume button up or down then swipe down the volume notification on screen. There u can see bixby voice volume control.

He's asking for a Bixby routine to either increase or decrease ringer volume automatically via routine (which isn't possible right now, to the best of my knowledge).
 

PongRareRare

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2008
Messages
2,047
Reaction score
92
You all know the app sound assistant? Not sure if that suits your needs.
It's an app by Samsung. Last time I downloaded it but uninstalled for a long time, not sure what changed
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top