BlueSG electric car-sharing

chunlianghere

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
6,089
Reaction score
0
Lane cutting and hard acceleration.

I noticed because these cars are small and yet pretty zippy.

Tailgating me at 100 Km/h on the first lane at one point. :s22:

either u drive faster or pls filter to lane 2 n let faster vehicle pass, so difficult?

"slower vehicles, pls keep left"
 

chunlianghere

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
6,089
Reaction score
0
Maybe Management should have something to limit the car’s speed to 100km/l. No reason why they need to go faster than that. Seems unsafe for such a small like cute car.

its jus like normal car, jus tat it only run only electric.

maybe i should feedback to all car manufacturer to limit all petrol/diesel/hybrid max speed limit to jus 100km/h, no reason to go faster than tat also.
 

liquidh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2007
Messages
11,915
Reaction score
9
Yes, I did give way because I didn’t want to flout the law by speeding.

Just saying people driving these are rather reckless and aggressive.

either u drive faster or pls filter to lane 2 n let faster vehicle pass, so difficult?

"slower vehicles, pls keep left"
 

chunlianghere

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
6,089
Reaction score
0
Yes, I did give way because I didn’t want to flout the law by speeding.

Just saying people driving these are rather reckless and aggressive.

:)

i dont tink its reckless n aggressive. by speeding is not reckless n aggressive. its 3 different thing.

dont tell me u r going to drive only 50km/h on a normal road wit no speed limit sign?
 

liquidh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2007
Messages
11,915
Reaction score
9
Not gonna argue with you. I made a casual comment. You can observe it with your own eyes if you like.
 

eriolmoon2008

Master Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2008
Messages
2,717
Reaction score
192
Hello, wanted to ask a few questions, dk why cant find in FAQ.

How long in advance can i book the car?
If let say i book the car and a parking lot at my parents place and upon parking the car there, can i immediately book again for evening drive home?

dont bother. the car is smelly and dirty most of yhe time in HDB. JI BAI BLUE sg
 

jq75

Honorary Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2000
Messages
143,052
Reaction score
5,008
Looking to try out this service as there is a station just downstairs my home and some of the locations I frequent.

Any existing members willing to make a referral? I believe we both get some benefits.

What if destination don’t have empty lot for u to park?
 

gentoro

Master Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2004
Messages
4,475
Reaction score
9
What if destination don’t have empty lot for u to park?

Usually u already book the carpark lot at destination when u book the car. Must confirm have vacant lot before they allow h to proceed to book the car.
 

chunlianghere

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
6,089
Reaction score
0
Usually u already book the carpark lot at destination when u book the car. Must confirm have vacant lot before they allow h to proceed to book the car.

not really.

u can proceed to book car or go onsite to take car regardless of u got book parking reservation or not.
 

dawo5010

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2011
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
Electric car like so quiet.. dangerous or not ?

There is a humming noise emitted by the BlueSG cars that sounds a bit like a UFO to help people notice it, but this isn't mandatory by law.

You are right, though. I had an electric Kona pass me the other day and I almost got knocked down by it thinking there wasn't any cars when I wanted to cross.

Hopefully LTA gets up to the times quickly.
 

shawniiex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2011
Messages
10,594
Reaction score
158

Ah_dui

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2008
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Yes, I did give way because I didn’t want to flout the law by speeding.

Just saying people driving these are rather reckless and aggressive.

Different driver different style ma. Its like saying all PHV drivers reckless. Kind of stereotyping.

But on the other hand, the electric car no petrol cost. so no such thing as FC. So some drivers just floor it all the time. Rental is by minutes also. So the faster you reach your destination, the cheaper it gets.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top