For those coming to Bangkok next week. Can try the Boat Noodles if you have some time. I did not find it that great but maybe it's just me as the place was crowded. Information in travel blog : www dot AsiaDashi dot com.
Cheers
Cheers

For those coming to Bangkok next week. Can try the Boat Noodles if you have some time. I did not find it that great but maybe it's just me as the place was crowded. Information in travel blog : www dot AsiaDashi dot com.
Cheers
For those coming to Bangkok next week. Can try the Boat Noodles if you have some time. I did not find it that great but maybe it's just me as the place was crowded. Information in travel blog : www dot AsiaDashi dot com.
Cheers
O ****. Is cow blood? O mi tuo fuo. I dint know is cow! But the meat i eat is pig. Me too always eat boat noodle whenever i go thailand n it was really small. Normally i will take it as snack. (After or before food eat) lolbeen having boat noodles (kuay teow reau) every time i'm in bangkok for years. the tasty thick rich broth with salted cow blood may not bode well with tourists but it's sure comfort food for many
best i tasted was in ayuthaya
O ****. Is cow blood? O mi tuo fuo. I dint know is cow! But the meat i eat is pig. Me too always eat boat noodle whenever i go thailand n it was really small. Normally i will take it as snack. (After or before food eat) lol
Omg die leaw
the one at union malll sell the boat noodle, does anyone know if boat noodle soup is pig blood ma?
gosh, that time i still whack until![]()
i also always whack. cause is the closest mall to my place.