booking flights on trip.com

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
24,805
Reaction score
34
Pros and Cons of booking on trip ...
Good Point: You can apply discount codes, such as their Monday 400 disc 200, (usually last 10+ seconds or longer ??) Tue 200 disc 100, Friday 200 disc 100 (usually last 3+min) ...

Cons: If you want to get refund due to illness or injury and cant refund.
Trip manager will make refund very headache for you ...

After seeing some people make noise on trip telegram I also worry worry
 
Last edited:

TLCTLC88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2015
Messages
11,487
Reaction score
2,702
I booked my upcoming harbin trip with trip.com. Will be taking china Eastern airlines (MU). However I cannot find my booking on the airlines website but trip.com assured me booking is confirmed and even helped me to submit my meals requests to the airline.

Anyone booked with trip.com and flew on MU? is it true some airlines website only support direct bookings instead of 3rd party booking as advised by trip.com? I have no issues flying on china southern airlines, can find my booking on their website.
 

ApeTruelove

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2009
Messages
7,139
Reaction score
2,081
I booked my upcoming harbin trip with trip.com. Will be taking china Eastern airlines (MU). However I cannot find my booking on the airlines website but trip.com assured me booking is confirmed and even helped me to submit my meals requests to the airline.

Anyone booked with trip.com and flew on MU? is it true some airlines website only support direct bookings instead of 3rd party booking as advised by trip.com? I have no issues flying on china southern airlines, can find my booking on their website.
I suggest you dont take risk and go and check with airline directly.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top