~Branded Warehouse Sale Thread~

liverpoolz

Master Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2003
Messages
2,754
Reaction score
0
I went to check the website all these for converse warehouse sale 2009 but got nothing, that's why I suspect that it might not be true and the poster might oso give ppl a wrong info on the place and time. I just want to clarify this so tat when ppl go down there won't kenna bluffed, so pls dun say me blur cock ok...


:s22::s22:
 

Gambler.

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2008
Messages
14,043
Reaction score
761
lol so all dun believe me?

ok, i shall post this to shut all up.
inhok9.png


wh91z.png
 

Gambler.

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2008
Messages
14,043
Reaction score
761
i already took half day leave on 22 just to go this sale..

enjoy while you can.
 

Bishio

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2005
Messages
39,446
Reaction score
281
come on guys dun be so hard on pple who are just sharing gd lobangs such as warehouse sales.

and i dun think anyone has the intention to trick/bluff pple ard here.
 

XiaoZen

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2009
Messages
5,955
Reaction score
2
I was there for most of their events... Really good quality Polo Tees at cant-be-found prices...
33 for Amercian Eagle and many more...omg... I did see some accessories as well.... carflings..
Seems that most of the goods came from the outlet boutiques... can see the real brands rips off... but the materials are still good sh!t... after 3 washes it is still as new...
legendness, if your are the marketing person or related to boldlabel.sg just openly say it.. dun act regular forumer giving good review of boldlabel etc.. may result in bad publicity, made the website douchey..
 

neo1978

Senior Member
Joined
May 3, 2001
Messages
2,386
Reaction score
59
I share the same thoughts as XiaoZen. This legendness keep advertising for boldlabel.sg in HWZ plus other forum. If things are good and value for money, through word of mouth or other modes, shoppers will spread good words one. No need spam here/there. Just my 2 cents worth :flash:

I think legendness was just a little too enthus... the way that he/she typed... nothing like a marketing person... his/hers ang moh.. was a little salted veg...

Anyway... ISETAN PRIVATE SALE TODAY!... AND TOMORROW AT ISETAN SCOTT, FERRAGAMO SALE STARTS AT 12PM, UP TO 60% OFF (LEVEL 4 EVENT HALL).
 

savvyguy

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2003
Messages
6,719
Reaction score
0
hmm.. needa stock up on work pants, < $80. any current warehouse sales for that? looked around and there doesn't seem to be any :S
 

HelmetBox

Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2003
Messages
341
Reaction score
15
back from boldlabel sale.

For those who can't find the place (like me), it is along clark quay, where the seafood/pub stores are. There was a friendly sales staff who stood outside when I was there.

Not much going on, its a size of a small HDB room.4 small racks of men polos and shirts, brands like AE, Hollister, Zara, Esprit, a few PS. They have a long table in the center with more polos. A few FP, RL. Didn't check out the ladies stuff.

If you are looking for cheap polo tees, can consider dropping by.
 

justluna

Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
202
Reaction score
0
Not ISETAN member so cannot check out the Ferragamo sale.

Anyone knows when Ferragamo will have sale? Eyeing on their shoes.... :) I heard more than 2 friends say they got theirs at year-end sale $380 as compared to listed price of about $700.
 

FelixShu

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2009
Messages
946
Reaction score
0
back from boldlabel sale.

For those who can't find the place (like me), it is along clark quay, where the seafood/pub stores are. There was a friendly sales staff who stood outside when I was there.

Not much going on, its a size of a small HDB room.4 small racks of men polos and shirts, brands like AE, Hollister, Zara, Esprit, a few PS. They have a long table in the center with more polos. A few FP, RL. Didn't check out the ladies stuff.

If you are looking for cheap polo tees, can consider dropping by.

was it crowded? any pics :s22:
 

HelmetBox

Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2003
Messages
341
Reaction score
15
was it crowded? any pics :s22:

I was there at 12pm (lunch time + kiasu syndrome), so not crowded. But within 15mins, the place was packed. Not much walking space, its really small, so 10 to 15 people in the room is too much for comfort. I didn't take photos, the staff did. I'm sure they will post in their FaceBook account or something.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top