Too many.Still using my tf10 with 3 BA, how's the iem market?
Anything good value?
i scratch head how come they do it at such a price. i think sub $50 all dead
i scratch head how come they do it at such a price. i think sub $50 all dead
Here it comesBought this
![]()
If you order it on shopee.. there are many cheap pouch or box even for IEMs.Here it comes
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Tried "Hotel California" out of the box using the adapter, definitely sounds better than my xiaomi earbuds.
Need some time to run in but not a bad start, don't expect this to be on par with bookshelf speakers but the price of this IEM is very worthy of the quality.
I just realized no pouch, how do you guys carry it around? Earbuds all come with carrying case, forgot this IEM don't have.
TRN pouch is 80x95mm, how about these 2, too big?If you order it on shopee.. there are many cheap pouch or box even for IEMs.
![]()
![]()
This is about $2 ~ $3.
![]()
![]()
This is about $7 ~ $8.
I have KZ pouch but like quite small. I prefer the TRN version, bigger.
![]()
![]()
This is also about $2 ~ $3.
The difference not that big lar.. but I like the TRN pouch feel... so I bought more of that lor.TRN pouch is 80x95mm, how about these 2, too big?
![]()
![]()
This?
![]()
BTW, the Castor Pro came default with all tuning switch turned on, yours too?The difference not that big lar.. but I like the TRN pouch feel... so I bought more of that lor.
ya GXGXHere it comes
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Tried "Hotel California" out of the box using the adapter, definitely sounds better than my xiaomi earbuds.
Need some time to run in but not a bad start, don't expect this to be on par with bookshelf speakers but the price of this IEM is very worthy of the quality.
I just realized no pouch, how do you guys carry it around? Earbuds all come with carrying case, forgot this IEM don't have.
Same and I left it that way.BTW, the Castor Pro came default with all tuning switch turned on, yours too?
Buy casing first, cannot enjoy that much yet.ya GXGXenjoy
![]()
Since got another thread talk about first takeBuy casing first, cannot enjoy that much yet.
i have one too - very value for money for incremental money choicesBought this
![]()