WeiChong31
Junior Member
- Joined
- Dec 26, 2012
- Messages
- 25
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi All,
I have never assembled a computer on my own and would like to do so this time round.
I have the following specs below but would like some comments on the reliability of the components as well as the build performance. I'm a little low on budget so please bear with me.
CPU + Motherboard: MSI B150M Bazooka Plus
RAM: Kingston 2133MHz CL15 8GB
Hard Disk: Toshiba 2TB
Power Supply: Seasonic 520W
Casing: C.M N200 Window Micro Case
Graphic Card: Zotac 750i
Also could you all please comment on the types of games I can play with this build and if there are any better recommendations?
I only have a budget of around 900
Please help me!!
Thanks and Regards,
Wei Chong
I have never assembled a computer on my own and would like to do so this time round.
I have the following specs below but would like some comments on the reliability of the components as well as the build performance. I'm a little low on budget so please bear with me.
CPU + Motherboard: MSI B150M Bazooka Plus
RAM: Kingston 2133MHz CL15 8GB
Hard Disk: Toshiba 2TB
Power Supply: Seasonic 520W
Casing: C.M N200 Window Micro Case
Graphic Card: Zotac 750i
Also could you all please comment on the types of games I can play with this build and if there are any better recommendations?
I only have a budget of around 900
Please help me!!
Thanks and Regards,
Wei Chong

