Buying laptop from Amazon

squidy

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2005
Messages
1,444
Reaction score
3
I just bought the asus t100 from Amazon for 260 usd net with free shipping to singapore, is this a good deal? 64gb only though but it's the latest version with 3775.
 

danielkok

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2001
Messages
1,092
Reaction score
0
I just bought the asus t100 from Amazon for 260 usd net with free shipping to singapore, is this a good deal? 64gb only though but it's the latest version with 3775.

Sounds good leh. My philosophy is buy already, don't look anymore. Just enjoy your t100! :s12:
 

squidy

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2005
Messages
1,444
Reaction score
3
New one. I will show u guys the screenshot when I'm home.

Reason I asked was because I want to get one for my colleague.
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top