Can comment my portfolio?

Soomp!

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2001
Messages
33,114
Reaction score
742

Portfolio & Net Worth Table September 2026​

#Institution / Asset CategorySub-Items / DetailsAmount (SGD)
1Eastspring Investments IncomeUnit Trust / Income Fund$5,678.59
2Standard Chartered (SC)29,615 STI ETF, 9,630 Sheng Siong, 1,684.80 ESR$40,929.80
3POSBSTI ETF$44,111.09
4StashAwayRobo-advisory ($19,134.91
STI ETF + $17,069.65
ISAC)
$36,208.56
5moomoo$268,387.65 SGD + USD 9,728.22 (~$12,452.12 SGD)$280,839.77
6First Sentier Bridge A Div SGDUnit Trust / Investment$7,585.17
7Interactive Brokers (IBKR)Investment Account on CSPX and SPYL$44,951.81
Total Net Worth$460,304.79
 
Last edited:

Soomp!

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2001
Messages
33,114
Reaction score
742
I intend to start to add XUS and to make my total concentration of S&P 500 to be 30 percent in total

This is my first stage.
I need to add around 100K to it.
 

Euqorab

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2001
Messages
24,908
Reaction score
4,635
What is in your Moomoo account? Pure cash or stock holdings?

better to classify according to holdings as primary key and then institution..
 

Soomp!

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2001
Messages
33,114
Reaction score
742
TickerCompany / Asset NameCategoryUnits HeldEst. Price (SGD)Est. Market Value (SGD)
BBCABank Central Asia SDR (SGX)Regional Banking78,600~$0.85$66,810.00
AJBUKeppel DC REITREIT (Data Centres)10,860~$2.18$23,674.80
J69UFrasers Centrepoint TrustREIT (Retail)10,000~$2.30$23,000.00
OYYPropNex LtdReal Estate Services11,000~$1.78$19,580.00
ME8UMapletree Industrial TrustREIT (Industrial/Data)10,000~$1.92$19,200.00
N2IUMapletree Pan Asia Commercial TrustREIT (Commercial)10,000~$1.30$13,000.00
M44UMapletree Logistics TrustREIT (Logistics)8,900~$1.35$12,015.00
BUOUFrasers Logistics & Commercial TrustREIT (Logistics/Office)10,000~$1.05$10,500.00
C52ComfortDelGro Corp LtdLand Transport6,000~$1.45$8,700.00
UD1UIREIT GlobalREIT (Europe Office)25,000~$0.30$7,500.00
C2PUParkway Life REITREIT (Healthcare)2,000~$3.60$7,200.00
41OLHN LimitedReal Estate / Co-Living10,000~$0.56$5,600.00
A17UCapitaLand Ascendas REITREIT (Industrial/Tech)1,500~$2.70$4,050.00
QESChina Sunsine Chemical Holdings LtdSpecialty Chemicals5,500~$0.68$3,740.00
JYEULendlease Global Commercial REITREIT (Retail/Office)5,000~$0.56$2,800.00
9A4UESR-LOGOS REITREIT (Industrial)1,000~$2.30$2,300.00
DHLUDaiwa House Logistics TrustREIT (Logistics)5,000~$0.40$2,000.00
CC3StarHub LtdTelecommunications1,000~$1.25$1,250.00
HMNCapitaLand Ascott TrustREIT (Hospitality)1,000~$0.86$860.00
1D0Kimly LtdF&B / Coffee Shops2,000~$0.32$640.00
Total~$235,009.80
 

Soomp!

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2001
Messages
33,114
Reaction score
742
Not so updated but the above is my portfolio a while back on moo moo

I had added some DFiRG into it recently
And it is almost all red because of the concentration in REITs
 

Soomp!

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2001
Messages
33,114
Reaction score
742
what comment are you looking for? anything specific?
I plan to do

30 percent into S&P 500 using the upcoming listed XUS

I not intending to sell any shares or relocate just all from fresh fund.

And for my 70 percent

I intend to do
25 percent - local banks - little exposure to OCBC now
25 percent into reits
25 percent into business trust
25 percent into SDRs

I am using AI to help me balance my portfolio

I'm age 43 this year.
 

SpeedingBullet

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Messages
38,837
Reaction score
1,655
wait why is your "SG" portfolio all SG except for the biggest concentration... in an Indo bank.... why not any of the 3 local stooges?

i reckon you're sitting on losses on those cos i know this year indo got rekt
 

0218crawford

Master Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2021
Messages
3,978
Reaction score
2,574
me got jin simple gauge of pot effectiveness

if the pot can feed u even if u stop working, then its an effective pot or strategy.
if the pot cannot feed u properly if u stop working, then its a work in progress pot.
 

Soomp!

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2001
Messages
33,114
Reaction score
742
me got jin simple gauge of pot effectiveness

if the pot can feed u even if u stop working, then its an effective pot or strategy.
if the pot cannot feed u properly if u stop working, then its a work in progress pot.
Pot still under brewing ....not yet fully able to feast from it yet
 

Soomp!

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2001
Messages
33,114
Reaction score
742
me got jin simple gauge of pot effectiveness

if the pot can feed u even if u stop working, then its an effective pot or strategy.
if the pot cannot feed u properly if u stop working, then its a work in progress pot.
I bought BCA Bank incrementally when it is falling. With this size I am sitting at a lost of 5.3k now after dividend collected
 

Mecisteus

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2002
Messages
55,872
Reaction score
12,284
wait why is your "SG" portfolio all SG except for the biggest concentration... in an Indo bank.... why not any of the 3 local stooges?

i reckon you're sitting on losses on those cos i know this year indo got rekt
IIRC TS is an Indonesian.

Hence, the local bias preference.
 

trave1er

Member
Joined
May 28, 2025
Messages
102
Reaction score
74
I counted 20 different stocks in your portfolio. 14 of which are REITS. Since there's such a high concentration in REITs, I'm guessing the intent was for div. yield.

I think 20 stocks is far too many. Guessing you are an long-time investor since you have exactly 1,000 shares/units of your smaller holdings. Also guessing some of these are (sorry if I'm wrong) impulse buys.

Personally I'd cut down the number of stocks to 10 at most, and monitor the performance of those 10 closely. For example from a quick look at their financial metrics, BCA does look like a bargain compared to DBS and OCBC. No idea on whether it is/isn't.

Also good to consider the macro environment. Alot of uncertainty at the moment, but I think it's fair to say that interest rates are on the way up. Won't come down meaningfully until the Middle East situation eases. Which it might not, at least for the next few years.
 

wutawa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2003
Messages
13,404
Reaction score
4,412

Portfolio & Net Worth Table September 2026​

#Institution / Asset CategorySub-Items / DetailsAmount (SGD)
1Eastspring Investments IncomeUnit Trust / Income Fund$5,678.59
2Standard Chartered (SC)29,615 STI ETF, 9,630 Sheng Siong, 1,684.80 ESR$40,929.80
3POSBSTI ETF$44,111.09
4StashAwayRobo-advisory ($19,134.91
STI ETF + $17,069.65
ISAC)
$36,208.56
5moomoo$268,387.65 SGD + USD 9,728.22 (~$12,452.12 SGD)$280,839.77
6First Sentier Bridge A Div SGDUnit Trust / Investment$7,585.17
7Interactive Brokers (IBKR)Investment Account on CSPX and SPYL$44,951.81
Total Net Worth$460,304.79
i also hold my investments in different platforms. I have collated them into Google sheets to have a complete view.
for every investment, I record the capital and calc the profit/loss. I create charts and benchmark my portfolio against the index.

IMG-20260926-143818.jpg
 
Last edited:

Soomp!

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2001
Messages
33,114
Reaction score
742
i also hold my investments in different platforms. I have collated them into Google sheets to have a complete view.
for every investment, I record the capital and calc the profit/loss. I create charts and benchmark my portfolio against the index.

IMG-20260926-143818.jpg
Can you share template of your sheets ?..
I am trying to use excel to pull data from Google finance but it does not pull data from SGX
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top