Any comment ?
I can't buy the idea to sell stock to fund my lifestyle...
So that's why I can't accept to fully only do indexing ...
Even my networth grows to a significant amount
I still can't accept to sell the assets to fund my lifestyle that's why I do dividend investments too
look ahead like 3-5 years ... use imagination
lets say the future have 2 path .... AI succeed or AI fail
your bets are mostly concentrated for AI to fail and old economy to continue as usual .......... for the trillions poured into making AI smarter to fail entirely
but in the scenario if AI succeed .... how do reits continue to get sufficient tenant if office reduce size and goes to AI agents ...... less payrolls how to support monthly home loan installment and shopping mall spending
how will you react when get stuck inside a sinking ship and unwilling to jump out
the sub 1% tickers (under 4k value) might as well don't list it .... too small effect of "cushion" .... no need to buy all 11 sectors ... it only make u feel good but real effect not there , like using a string as safety belt .... you already over concentrate on property sector so no need to pretend you following "online expert's" strategy to diversify into 11 sectors ...... not intended to be offensive , just my straightforward message