daheigou999
Senior Member
- Joined
- Aug 29, 2019
- Messages
- 2,140
- Reaction score
- 560
What’s with guys running naked on Orchard Road?###
Already there’s volunteer to run naked if no 3500 psf...
Unless you like to join him
###
Where’s the AMDL? 

What’s with guys running naked on Orchard Road?###
Already there’s volunteer to run naked if no 3500 psf...
Unless you like to join him
###
Where’s the AMDL? 
Did u enter at 2800?for me, i think 3300 psf is reasonable, 3500 maybe if take a longer view. If enter at 2800, 3300 is decent.
that said, one-sided no fun. Unless you want to run naked if hit 3500 and above within 8 years? Hahaha
TOP in 4 years. SSD 3 years. I will sell before TOP. Don’t need to touch up unit at allgot a general question for all the new launch experts here... what's the general strategy to optimize new launch exit? List once SSD is up, list at TOP with nothing done to the unit, or prepare the unit for rental with minimal renovation (e.g. lights, ziptrak) while listing to sell?
Not an expert but I would assess the following:got a general question for all the new launch experts here... what's the general strategy to optimize new launch exit? List once SSD is up, list at TOP with nothing done to the unit, or prepare the unit for rental with minimal renovation (e.g. lights, ziptrak) while listing to sell?
Thanks! Sexpert is sexpertNot an expert but I would assess the following:
1) after SSD/TOP, study the market trend (to understand whether it’s bull or bear market). If in bull market, Then look at what’s the transaction trend, price and volume that took place for diff stack, floor level within the development. (Can refer to 99.co) If the previous transaction price meets or very close to your target, I would price it 5-10% higher to set room for some bargaining.
2) also look at your other neighbouring condos’ performance to confirm if your asking is realistic. No point wasting your time and agents time if asking is ridiculous.
3) concurrently, I will also buy some simple furniture to keep my unit in minimal setting, other than electricity, I won’t do any carpentry work or Reno. If after 2-3 months still cannot find buyers who quote something close to what I want, I will rent it out. In the event while you finding buyer, they usually prefer the unit to be in original state.
4) while renting, continue to assess the resales performance of your neighbours’ transaction price and volume.
Not Sexpert .Thanks! Sexpert is sexpert![]()
for me, i think 3300 psf is reasonable, 3500 maybe if take a longer view. If enter at 2800, 3300 is decent.
that said, one-sided no fun. Unless you want to run naked if hit 3500 and above within 8 years? Hahaha
Had gone through the process of listing my properties a couple of times in resale market for past 17 years. No matter how good my condo location was or how affordable my listed price was, the buyer will mostly Low ball me in normal circumstances. Only in a seller’s market, the price being offered to me are more realistic and r closely tag along to the last transaction price. Saving grace is I have holding power and I have my own self stay unit. So time is on my side since I can wait for the right buyer. But can you also speak the same for your fellow neighbours and assume all of them have same good holding power like u as well?###
##
I think you have missed both hypothesis questions.
My question::
will penrose achieve 2k psf or CHP achieve 3.5 k as a subsale/ resale upon TOP...
Or both
Someone else’s hypothesis/ challenge to another brother here is that if CHP does not attain 3.5 k psf when TOP, run naked in orchard road...
###

I went through the process of listing my properties a couple of times in resale market for past 17 years. No matter how good my condo location was or how affordable my listed price was, the buyer will mostly Low ball me in normal circumstances. Only in a seller’s market, the price being offered to me are more realistic and r closely tag along to the last transaction price. Saving grace is I have holding power and I have my own self stay unit. So time is on my side since I can wait for the right buyer. But can your other neighbours do the same thing and not sabo u by having similar good holding power?
in short, buyers looking to buy in resale market r not stupid in general, or rather, they r more picky and selective in normal circumstances![]()
in normal circumstances, Not forgetting these resale buyers will need to sell to their future buyer as well after staying a few years.###
That’s why being brave and gung-ho is good, but until ssd over, really difficult to tell 鹿死谁手
Will this project perform like reflection or sky habitat?
Or like gardens and affinity?
Or TV and seaside?
How many new launches will be like TV and seaside?
Low balling by buyer is part and parcel of life.
buy-sell property is a win-lose relation.
The more buyer can squeeze out a cheap sale from the seller, the buyer wins and seller loses and vice versa...
It is never win-win. To win, the other party MUST lose. So find your losers or carrots in order to win big...
###

in normal circumstances, Not forgetting these resale buyers will need to sell to their future next buyer as well after staying a few years.
Buying too high from u also mean how they exit in future? Esp if the lease runs Low and your condo is no longer the new kids on the block anymore.
i always thought this is common sense and human nature.
Right now, we r in a very unique situation of covid, something that had never happened before. Due to manpower crunch, delayed in top, and rising material cost, all these spurs up the demand and depleting the supply.
The question is how long will this continue?
if this is going to continue in another decade or two, probably all those who bought now are likely to be the winners.
But from what I’m sensing, Govt is trying to open up borders. When covid is treated as pandemic, my gut feel is business will goes back to usual soon.
What’s with guys running naked on Orchard Road?Where’s the AMDL?
![]()
can See a few property agent defending 3k psf. Lol. Do sell with compassion.
Penrose is the best in universe. Only 1600psf. I can do two units and earn passive.
nishizhu can buy 4 units in yishun
So please make up your mind, I 24/7 play aeroplane or 24/7 play forum?Nishzhu 24/7 naked in yishun play Aeroplane and play forum 24/7 camper one. Never go out one.


so buyers... have you signed the SPA?