Car Expo 2024!

MIVEC525

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2003
Messages
27,905
Reaction score
4,734
436225823_10232434094173288_2464072779163588635_n.jpg
 

nyvrem

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2004
Messages
98,355
Reaction score
32,175
Pilot 5 - $680, inclusive of rotation

alignment $68

no stock for PZ4 and RE004 (for my tyre size lah. others might have stock)

:( :( :(
 

nyvrem

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2004
Messages
98,355
Reaction score
32,175
This is a good price. But I wonder if it is parallel import? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe authorized distributor Borneo Motors price it higher than this?

i dunno ?

Toyota booth over there advertise one
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top