Hi all,
I'm looking to purchase a car seat for my 1.5yo toddler. There are so many choices out there and there are not many singapore reviews for them.
Priorities -
Isofix preferred.
Use till at least 5yo.
Able to switch from back to front facing.
Able to recline
Optional: swivel to face door for easy dismount.
Budget is approximately $500+-
I've looked at a few brands. MaxiCosi seems fairly bulky, Daiichi from mothercare feels flimsy, Combi looks good but unsure of it's reliabily. Cybex and Chicco no opinions. Appreciate some recommendations.
I'm looking to purchase a car seat for my 1.5yo toddler. There are so many choices out there and there are not many singapore reviews for them.
Priorities -
Isofix preferred.
Use till at least 5yo.
Able to switch from back to front facing.
Able to recline
Optional: swivel to face door for easy dismount.
Budget is approximately $500+-
I've looked at a few brands. MaxiCosi seems fairly bulky, Daiichi from mothercare feels flimsy, Combi looks good but unsure of it's reliabily. Cybex and Chicco no opinions. Appreciate some recommendations.
