Your Aviva insurance do not accept direct credit card payment?
Hi guys. I am Keen to sign up the cardup.
Going to start a new plan with Aviva, yearly premium 6k. Hence looking to utilize the cardup option to earn 6k miles. While I also joined in the Citi miles promo (spend 7.5k and get bonus miles).
As the plan with Aviva is new, can any of you guide me the steps?
Sign up Cardup first (prerequisite)
Sign the plan with Aviva.
Go to cardup to schedule the payment.
What reference will need to be provided to cardup for the payment to Aviva?
Have I got the steps right ?
They do but do not want miles. That's what the CS told me
Hi guys, anyone of you know what MCC will cardup & ipaymy appear for Visa, specifically for UOB ONE card? Will it still be eligible for ONE quarterly rebates after the new T&C takes effect from 16th March? Many thanks!


UOB card team advised that CardUp MCC is 6513 when I spoke to them this AM, so if this is accurate, all CardUp transactions will be excluded from card rebates and also unable to contribute to minimum spend for bonus interest![]()
UOB card team advised that CardUp MCC is 6513 when I spoke to them this AM, so if this is accurate, all CardUp transactions will be excluded from card rebates and also unable to contribute to minimum spend for bonus interest![]()
Thought cardup mcc using uob one is 7399?
UOB card team advised that CardUp MCC is 6513 when I spoke to them this AM![]()
MCC 6513 is Real Estate Agents & Managers - Rental.
Wonder if cardup have different MCC for different type of payment. Transaction description is very specific. Eg my recent payment for GE insurance shows "Cardup-the great easte". I charged to BOC credit card and transaction was posted on 10 Feb 2020. Just called up BOC, they confirm MCC for this cardup insurance payment to Great Eastern is 7399.
Would you be able to share, what type of payment, this is for?
Since rental has promotion, I'd not be surprised if there is different MCC. Will post when mine when the bank gets back to me.
Just to clarify, is your BOC credit card a Visa or Mastercard?
Thanks everyone for your input! Seems like cannot anyhow use cardup for UOB ONE card liao… for eg if paying for school fees or insurance, use direct or go thru cardup also won't count.
Not sure how u derive this conclusion.
I think he assumed grab top up and cardup share the same mcc code 7399 and hence will both be affected by the exclusion from 16 Mar