
Hi corbell,
Any plans to include the luxe to the lazada catalog? Thanks.
corbell where to buy the casing accessories like the ssd brackets?
corbell where to buy the casing accessories like the ssd brackets?
Haiz. I just bought a casing.. should buy together. Got sell in sls square?
Thinking to hoot the phanteks.
Where can hoot in SLS ah?
Haiz. I just bought a casing.. should buy together. Got sell in sls square?
Sent from Samsung SM-G920I using GAGT
Thinking to hoot the phanteks.
Where can hoot in SLS ah?
Which case did you buy?
i bought pro M full acylic from lazada![]()
Hi Corbell, I received my casing from lazada and the panel is shattered what can you guys do?
PS: phanteks Enthoo evolv Atx
Oh no that's bad! Can share photos?
Ehh, whats a good website for me to upload my picture so I can show?
My screen panel gone case liao.. Broken into bits
Can use Flickr, IMGUR or photobucket.