[CASE] Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ATX

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2008
Messages
7,576
Reaction score
347
its so shattered it dropped out

bWeihE5.jpg

Lol wtf! Not sure if it's the fault of local delivery.
 

muddle

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2000
Messages
6,988
Reaction score
0
Just received the Pro M Acrylic and it seems SG version is a bit dif from what I see from YT. The side vent now got a kinda mesh for dust filter and the bottom vent is totally sealed off. :vijayadmin:

Referring to the manual diagram



I can't see any other bottom vent other than the psu intake and the side vent you mentioned.
 

muddle

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2000
Messages
6,988
Reaction score
0
Hi Corbell, I received my casing from lazada and the panel is shattered what can you guys do? :(

PS: phanteks Enthoo evolv Atx

I had hoped that this incident never happened here. I came across similar casing using tempered glass and while it looks splendid when it's intact, it can be quite nerve wrecking when it shattered.



The famous inwin glass case.
 

deadguy

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 13, 2006
Messages
9,267
Reaction score
0
Referring to the manual diagram



I can't see any other bottom vent other than the psu intake and the side vent you mentioned.

US ver front panel different from SG. I prefer SG ver cause less dust intake. Better if they sealed the side as well :D.
 

Vulpix

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
105,326
Reaction score
3,863
Wah that shattered glass means you the one getting 99 years of bad luck? :crazy:
 

@Corbell

Suspended
Joined
Nov 4, 2011
Messages
1,491
Reaction score
0
What can you guys do? Send me a new panel? My hand itchy went to play with rig lol..

Have to check with my manager and Lazada on Tuesday first.

Btw, other than the shattered glass, the rest are ok and your system is up and running now?
 
Last edited:

muddle

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2000
Messages
6,988
Reaction score
0
US ver front panel different from SG. I prefer SG ver cause less dust intake. Better if they sealed the side as well :D.

Yeah i agree on that point. Anyway I received mine too. And it looks exactly like the one on their website.



So I'm not sure what are the differences with the us version. Maybe you can provide a link.
 
Last edited:

royfrosty

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2009
Messages
27,728
Reaction score
1,554
Agree. I think corbell should stick a fragile sticker on the box to ask the delivery man to handle with care.
 

deadguy

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 13, 2006
Messages
9,267
Reaction score
0
Mine got 2 "Fragile" sticker. 1 with "broken" glass fragile some more. :D
 

deadguy

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 13, 2006
Messages
9,267
Reaction score
0
Yeah i agree on that point. Anyway I received mine too. And it looks exactly like the one on their website.



So I'm not sure what are the differences with the us version. Maybe you can provide a link.

No need link, go youtube see review can. :D
 

Diaborex

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2013
Messages
1,084
Reaction score
5
Have to check with my manager and Lazada on Tuesday first.

Btw, other than the shattered glass, the rest are ok and your system is up and running now?


The front casing the mesh got a gap... manufacturing defect?? :(
Other than that just a scratch at the side. Else all ok.

kntZBnm.jpg



My Humble Build without the panel :s22::s22:

Frq5PvP.jpg
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top