[CASE] Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ATX

Op_Valkyrie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2009
Messages
13,167
Reaction score
1,309
Saw the inwin 805 with type C in taiwan.

Wanted to get that. But to bring back to sg i.... lazy lol. Really peifu you that you can carry back yours.

Selling about $20X-ish.

Bo bian... Sg bo sell...and I really love d-frame the first time I set my eyes on it (caselabs too) I carried back loh... Heng their packaging quite well packed and my muscle didn't disappoint me either...lol

805 $200ish can buy leh...wasted... Else hoot from Taobao? Shipping don know how much...though...
 

Op_Valkyrie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2009
Messages
13,167
Reaction score
1,309
LL is gonna eat glass now lol...such great prices for phanteks

I think there is still a difference in terms for QC and material....Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV body is still made of steel... Unlike Lian Li which is full alu...IIRC
 

LiLAsN

Master Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2008
Messages
2,700
Reaction score
510


No wonder none of the forumers here who bought the case is willing to show off their cable management setup that is visible on the right side panel. The visible mess of wires at the back are making them shy? :s13:
 
Last edited:

Diaborex

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2013
Messages
1,084
Reaction score
5
No wonder non of the forumers here who bought the case is willing to show off their setup. The visible mess of wires at the back are making them shy? :s13:
My Humble Build without the panel :s22::s22:

Frq5PvP.jpg

I posted this that day. Just no panel :s22:

Phantek Enthoo Evolv Atx
 

LiLAsN

Master Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2008
Messages
2,700
Reaction score
510
I posted this that day. Just no panel :s22:

Phantek Enthoo Evolv Atx

I mean the right side which you know.. Will also have a tempered glass instead of an aluminium cover. Care to share your cable management on your right side?

I've been at this thread for days hoping that a new batch will rectify the inconsistent Quality Checking and also seeing this whole product with a typical complete build from normal buyers like you and me so I can roughly have an idea on how the final build will look like on the hands of normal users before I make a decision to purchase it myself.And my biggest issue is of course the right side panel which will also be seen thus my request to see a picture of how the cable management will generally look like from you guys.

Nonetheless, appreciate your post because it looks neat.
Where can I get those braided cables? :s12:
 

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2008
Messages
7,576
Reaction score
347
I mean the right side which you know.. Will also have a tempered glass instead of an aluminium cover. Care to share your cable management on your right side?

I've been at this thread for days hoping that a new batch will rectify the inconsistent Quality Checking and also seeing this whole product with a typical complete build from normal buyers like you and me so I can roughly have an idea on how the final build will look like on the hands of normal users before I make a decision to purchase it myself.And my biggest issue is of course the right side panel which will also be seen thus my request to see a picture of how the cable management will generally look like from you guys.

Nonetheless, appreciate your post because it looks neat.
Where can I get those braided cables? :s12:

There you go for my noob cable managament :o

bYSYpus.jpg
 

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2008
Messages
7,576
Reaction score
347
Thanks guys. I am looking at either extensions or full custom cables for my rig. If I were to use extensions, the cable managemet will be a chore and I guess it will look more messy than the current set up since there will be more extra cables?

Am thinking of either Silverstone extensions (cheaper) or full custom cables from cablemod (expensive :(). Any suggestions?
 

royfrosty

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2009
Messages
27,728
Reaction score
1,554
Thanks guys. I am looking at either extensions or full custom cables for my rig. If I were to use extensions, the cable managemet will be a chore and I guess it will look more messy than the current set up since there will be more extra cables?

Am thinking of either Silverstone extensions (cheaper) or full custom cables from cablemod (expensive :(). Any suggestions?

Extensions are just a half baked solution. Your cable management will look even uglier with a half black stock cables, and the extensions with lots of adapters behind.

Wanna look good? Just go for full custom cables. Get some cable comb and you are done.

Custom cables are costly. But it goes a long way.
 

Bluegrass_Corbell

Suspended
Joined
Jan 25, 2007
Messages
4,469
Reaction score
0
Does Corbell have any plans to bring in the Evolv ATX (Non-tempered glass)? Tempered glass a bit hard to manage, probably need to wear gloves while handling it. lol

yeah, we just might for next shipment
since there are some that prefers the non tempered glass ones
 

FlushX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2008
Messages
10,555
Reaction score
12
Thanks guys. I am looking at either extensions or full custom cables for my rig. If I were to use extensions, the cable managemet will be a chore and I guess it will look more messy than the current set up since there will be more extra cables?

Am thinking of either Silverstone extensions (cheaper) or full custom cables from cablemod (expensive :(). Any suggestions?

if you don't require a mult-colored cables, can just get the EVGA cable set from Amazon at $89.99USD. I just ordered one set of white for myself. :)
 

royfrosty

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2009
Messages
27,728
Reaction score
1,554


Not completed yet. But should be almost done for cable management. Cause pcie connectors are going by the front through the chamber.
 

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2008
Messages
7,576
Reaction score
347
if you don't require a mult-colored cables, can just get the EVGA cable set from Amazon at $89.99USD. I just ordered one set of white for myself. :)

Yeah, I wanted to order that but i hold back thinking that I won't need all the cables that comes with it. Maybe just get specific cables from cablemod or something.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top