Cheapest Local Micro SD Sales/Shop Thread

McGraw

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2000
Messages
49,875
Reaction score
2,321
:(

I've a toshiba cl10 32gb card, I used 2 cheap sdcard readers to transfer video files, it always gave me error.

Now I have to put it in my note 2 and transfer files.
 

lenseview

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2010
Messages
8,583
Reaction score
55
:(

I've a toshiba cl10 32gb card, I used 2 cheap sdcard readers to transfer video files, it always gave me error.

Now I have to put it in my note 2 and transfer files.

Get a better card reader?
 

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2009
Messages
41,675
Reaction score
15
:(

I've a toshiba cl10 32gb card, I used 2 cheap sdcard readers to transfer video files, it always gave me error.

Now I have to put it in my note 2 and transfer files.

Then get from me a good card readeer :s13:
 

zenify.me

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2013
Messages
2,328
Reaction score
29
Any idea if I buy samsung evo from SLS bizgram got local warranty or not?
Last time I remember bizgram got sell parallel import stuff.
 

satch

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2000
Messages
8,192
Reaction score
0
Any idea if I buy samsung evo from SLS bizgram got local warranty or not?
Last time I remember bizgram got sell parallel import stuff.

frankly i don't think the warranty matters... even if stopped working i'll just destroy the old one and buy a new one... all your personal data are in there.
 

albertlee

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
9,617
Reaction score
194
Is Comex price for 16/32GB (Class 4/10) cheaper than what is posted here?
 

zzxxzzxx

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2006
Messages
5,225
Reaction score
724
Damn. Just bought from qoo10 @ $19.80 each. + $3.95 registered mail.
But I bought 7 pcs.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top