I've a toshiba cl10 32gb card, I used 2 cheap sdcard readers to transfer video files, it always gave me error.
Now I have to put it in my note 2 and transfer files.
I've a toshiba cl10 32gb card, I used 2 cheap sdcard readers to transfer video files, it always gave me error.
Now I have to put it in my note 2 and transfer files.

No more 39.90 64gb plus
Just went to the samsung website to do comparison between the different models of memory card they have. Plus not displayed leh, EOL liao?
Just went to the samsung website to do comparison between the different models of memory card they have. Plus not displayed leh, EOL liao?
Can those cheap generic $2 card readers be able to read/write 32GB Micro SD card?![]()
Older model. But still available in stores.
Cannot workbuy micro sdhc card reader from Daiso also $2~
Any idea if I buy samsung evo from SLS bizgram got local warranty or not?
Last time I remember bizgram got sell parallel import stuff.
Is Comex price for 16/32GB (Class 4/10) cheaper than what is posted here?