China Tablets to recommend

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cos your budget below $400... Windows 2-in-1 is impossible lar... even the China brand tablets also need more than $500 leh....

Chuwi UBook X2 (Windows 10 2-in-1) - got keyboard with touchpad.. $654 with tablet. Running Intel Celeron... 12-inch screen...
https://www.lazada.sg/products/2021...ist.69.766e1084Ofb6RD&search=1&freeshipping=1
Teclast X6 Pro (Windows 10 2-in-1) - got keyboard with touchpad... $770 with tablet... also running Intel Core M3... much better processor hence the price hike... 12.6 inch screen...
https://www.lazada.sg/products/tecl...list.2.51b36b3b8mtXi9&search=1&freeshipping=1
Alldocube KNote X Pro (Windows 10 2-in-1) - got keyboard with touchpad... $579 with tablet... running Intel Celeron... 13.3 inch screen...
https://www.lazada.sg/products/alld...nated-2k-screen-i1208072538-s4870046411.html?
My take is that the Teclast X6 Pro seems the best... cos most powerful processor + largest screen... for Excel, if you're not into huge databases and macros and complex worksheets, I guess it's ok for Celeron or Core M3 processors lar... pricing you can check... these are the latest ones from these 3 most popular brands in the Singapore market now...

Check for the following since you will be using outdoors:
1. Laminated screen to reduce reflections
2. Maximum brightness
3. Battery life
4. Charging speed

The rest about the same same for all 3...

Since you need to use Excel... I will avoid Chinese Android tablets cos they're all very small at 10.1"... how to see? At least 12 inches lar....
You can check the links above in this post...

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anybody got recommendations for 10 inch or smaller Windows 10 tablet ?

4gb ram or more
128gb int storage
enough horsepower to do basic Photoshop on the go
Replied in the post above... did some research earlier... I think both Pentium and Core M enough to do Photoshop... basic stuff not a problem...

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I will expand my search from here as a guide as the models listed are bigger than 10 inches
Those same brands have smaller versions which are 10.1"... but I think there are other hardware compromises which may affect the usability with running Photoshop...

hyper_megaman

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone facing reception issues when the iPlay40 has been on for a while?

Mine fresh start, Tablet signal solid.

Then after like 2-3 days on, the signal will slowly reduce and reduce until nothing.

Must restart again then will go back to full signal.

Anyone have the same problem?

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone facing reception issues when the iPlay40 has been on for a while?

Mine fresh start, Tablet signal solid.

Then after like 2-3 days on, the signal will slowly reduce and reduce until nothing.

Must restart again then will go back to full signal.

Anyone have the same problem?

So far both my wifi and 4g reception are OK. They do drop as I use, but not to nothing. I just disable and enable it when it happens.

But I do encounter other issues, like Bluetooth compatibility and once in a while, the display will glitch for a few seconds.

QC for these Chinese tablets need to be improved.

Yihaoong

Reaction score
Thinking to get the Teclast m40 around $220.

Any better tablet you guys recommend around this price tag?

yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I sure hope so... but the Atom processor a bit chui lar... really not serviceable... I still have an Asus Memopad running on Intel Atom, 8 inch with non-HD screen... really must count 1-5 or more before it launches an app or executes a request... maybe cos it's only 1 GB RAM... bought it as an e-reader but still too painfully slow even for text...
atom tablets not cui. i bouught 4GB ram version can play mmorpg at low settings. speed of loading apps depends on emmc. mine has sandisk 120MBps

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Thinking to get the Teclast m40 around $220.

Any better tablet you guys recommend around this price tag?

Someone selling m40 at $160 if u really keen.

Dgl1wcQ_d.webp

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
atom tablets not cui. i bouught 4GB ram version can play mmorpg at low settings. speed of loading apps depends on emmc. mine has sandisk 120MBps
Wah... 4GB RAM is a lot in those days... mine was quite sometime back... when's yours circa?

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can recommend the same size as mini bro? Thanks a lot!
What mini? You mean iPad Mini? There isn't anything close to the power and refinement of the iPad Mini from any Android brand... hasn't have that for years... the closest is perhaps the Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 8" but that's like end of life already...

Dorkable

Reaction score
Alldocube has launched 2 new Android 11 tablet models - iPlay 20s (available on Lazada) and iPlay 40H (Global set coming soon on Taobao, supposedly in July).

gregory_choo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Depends on what you do on your tablet... sure the new chipset is a lot more powerful but I use my tablet only to surf the net and watch YouTube and some note-taking using Microsoft Word... and do some shopping using shopping apps... I don't even multi-task... hardly taxes the SD730 chipset... so even with a more powerful processor, I doubt it will make a lot of difference for me... hence it's incremental for me... for my use case, I think the faster screen refresh rate is more appreciated... and I think perhaps more RAM would make things smoother or faster...
If you made a mistake, just say so. Don't try to twist around. Don't treat everyone as fool.

eyz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any feedback on the new Lenovo xiaoxin pad pro 2021?

is it the most powerful Android tablet out in the market at the moment?

can't seem to find local sets.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.